Chapter 114

Chapter 114

Hidden clip?

As soon as this cognition appeared in the minds of the audience, the auditorium that had just raised its voice tacitly kept quiet.

After a while of whitening, the big screen lit up again.

In the simple ward, a thin man was sitting in a wheelchair. The camera slowly moved forward, accompanied by a voice-over.

"Chen Xi, in addition to protecting Song Ran, you have another potential task. This task requires you to take your life into the operation."

"After you die, you will completely lose your true identity with the police, and it is very likely that you will not be able to recover your life."

"There is a shark that has been lurking behind Shi Ye for a long time, are you willing to exchange this chance of sneaking undercover with only a sliver of life?"

The camera freezes on the side of the wheelchair.

The person in the wheelchair lifted the gauze around his neck, revealing a long bite mark that aroused terror.

This scar extends from his jaw to Adam's apple, and then into his underwear. It is not difficult to imagine the fatal situation when he narrowly escaped death.

He stood up from the wheelchair, and the wind outside the window blew through his loose hospital gown, the ends of his hair that had not been combed for a long time, and the last trace of sickness on his body was blown away.

Zoom to close-up.

From the small scar on the left brow bone, and those pale and cold eyes, there is a trace of persistence to death.

"I am willing."

I, Chen Xi, am willing to take the only sliver of life and plunge into another abyss under that abyss.

The shady scene came back again, and a line of resounding words exploded.

"Special Operation II", stay tuned!

This time, the whole audience boiled.

Chen Xi is not dead!

And looking at the meaning of this hidden clip, there is a second movie "Special Operations"?

Does that mean that the whole story revolves around the core character Chen Xi? If this is the case, will Ji Li still play the leading role in the second part?

The lights in the theater were turned on, and all the audience were discussing in a low voice with surprised expressions.

The fans of Ji Li who were still crying immediately stopped their tears, and almost jumped up from their viewing seats in surprise and joy.