Do you Love Me?

You broke my heart
'Cause I couldn't dance
You didn't even want me around
And now I'm back
To let you know
I can really shake 'em down
- The Contours -

Diana:

In the muted pink hue of the staff clubhouse multiple couples stood clutching each other around the old building in seductive and sultry embraces.

I'd never seen anything like it in my life...

I came from a world where it was scandalous to wear a dress that went above your knees, or a shirt that revealed your bra strap. It was very uptight and reserved... And what these couples were doing would've made the people I knew do much more than clutch their pearls.

They would've passed out on the spot.

The couples infront of me ground and gyrated their hips together in a way that made my face heat. I didn't know if it was rude to look, or if they didn't care since they were doing it out in the open anyways.

Hands slid against slick bodies, and lips found any areas that they could reach as the men and women held each other in hot and passionate embraces.

Many of them had their eyes closed as they rubbed against their partners, slinging their arms over their shoulders or bending backwards, exposing their bellybuttons under the thin material of their shirts.

This was scandalous, yet, there was something artful about the way they were moving to the song that played around them. Riveting, even. It was the purest form of carnal attraction I'd ever seen in real life.

Hands reached, squeezing any part that they could find, as everyone swayed elegantly to the sultry music around them; lost in their own worlds as if it were just them and the person they were holding on to.

Everything screamed "SEX!" in every direction I looked in, as I stood stock still with my feet planted just outside of the door, clutching the watermelon against my chest with white knuckles.

This was no where near the ballroom dances I'd seen in person; it didn't even seem like it belonged on the same universe as what they were doing down the path at Kellerman's.

It was filthy, passionate, and dirty. But for some reason, when the initial shock wore off, I didn't want to go running back down to mommy and daddy; taking safety in the much more clean cut and sophisticated part of the resort. I knew I didn't belong here, but that didn't stop me from wanting to stay.

In fact, I couldn't keep my eyes off them.

The way they moved was just so truthful. Nothing was rehearsed or planned out in advance. This was the kind of dancing that the most primal part of your body took control off, and you had to be brave enough to let it.

When I could finally find my voice again, I spoke in the direction of Tito, still watching the scene with wide eyes.

"Where'd they learn to do that?" I asked breathlessly, watching as a blonde woman hitched herself up on her partner and wrapped her swaying hips against his waistline.

"Where?" Tito repeated breezily, having been used to this for a while. It didn't faze him what so ever. "I don't know. I guess kids are doing it in their basements back home."