things before i start

this'll have important au stuff

anyways, heres the list of gods cause this will be important

Espresso (god of balance... and coffee.. they dont talk about that tho)

Purple Yam (god of fighting)

Wind Archer (god of wind)

Fire Spirit (god of fire)

Moonlight (goddess of stars and dreams)

Sea Fairy (goddess of the sea)

Timekeeper (goddess of time)

Millennial Tree (god of nature)

----------

Important stuff related to the au/story:

Espresso is nonbinary in this. They use they/them

The divine is one cookie/god. They created all of the gods and all of Earthbread (this probably isnt canon, but whatevs)

Despite all the gods having one creator, they aren't related

Despite Espresso being the god of balance, the legendaries are still more important. Cause, y'know, nature. Espresso is still pretty important though

Espresso is dating Red Velvet. Yes this is basically immortal x mortal, yes idc <3 (most of this story consists of immortal x mortal ships, soo. btw im saying this cause i have noticed that ppl DESPISE immortal x mortal)

Fire Spirit is dating Wind Archer and Knight

Sea Fairy is dating Moonlight, Mocha ray, and Blueberry Pie (cause im a multishipper)

Millennial Tree is dating Ananas Dragon

All of the gods have true forms btw. I can't draw, so I'll try to explain what all of them basically look like.

All of their true forms kinda look like the avatar of destiny but with cookie arms and their usual hair but a bit different. There's no symbol on their forehead. They also don't have those things that look like wings on the side of their heads. They also have legs, but some of them have cloaks that cover the legs. Their eyes are also open, but they're like glowing circles. They also have a tint. Their eye color and tint is related to their normal color pallete. Sea Fairy has light blue eyes with a sky blue body tint, Moonlight has yellow eyes with a purple body tint, Espresso has one brown eye (cause coffee lol) and one red eye with a pinkish body tint, Purple Yam has dark purple eyes with a lighter purple body tint, Timekeeper has yellow eyes with a brown body tint, Wind Archer has green eyes with a lighter green body tint, Fire Spirit has dark red eyes with a lighter red body tint, Millennial Tree has dark green eyes with a brown body tint. (jeez that was a lot of words)

That's pretty much it. If I think of anything else, I'll just introduce it as I write