Thirteen

THIS CHAPTER WAS WRITTEN BEFORE THE ALLEGATIONS

Myra sat in the Quad reading "Good Girl, Bad Blood." When a boy with auburn hair came up to her. 

"Hey you're Myra Osborne right?" She looked up at him.

"Yeah I am. Can I help you with something?"

"Uhh, yeah maybe you can. I was wondering if you wanted to go to the Rave'N with me?" 

"Oh." She felt awkward. Part of her was surprised that someone would ask her and another part was kinda disappointed that a certain green eyed artist wasn't asking her. 

"No, I'm sorry. You seem like a great guy but I'm not going to the Rave'N."

"Oh." He looked disappointed. 

"I'm sorry." 

She felt someone's eyes in her and turned to look at Xavier, he was talking with Bianca. She looked at him for a few seconds and gave him a small wave. Before closing her book and heading off to Ophilia Hall. 

"So what are y'all going to be doing tonight?" Enid turned around facing the mirror. 
Myra got up from her sitting position on her bed and helped Enid the finishing touches on her makeup. 

"Helping Wednesday with something later, for now watching Heathers." 

"Heathers again, Haven't you seen that movie like a million times."

"Hey Heathers is a filmmaking masterpiece. Also Winona Ryder is hot."

She stepped back looking at Enid's attire. 

"I'm genuinely surprised that Ajax didn't ask you." 

" Well after ditching me for our date. I didn't want to talk with him."

"Good for you for doing that, but also do you wanna talk with him? He doesn't seem like the kinda guy to do that."

 "Maybe."

She smiled at Enid, looking at the clock it was almost time for the dance to start.

She pushed Enid towards the door. "Have fun at the dance with Lucas." She smirked and raised her eyebrows. 

"Shut up." Enid lightly slapped her shoulder. "Bye Wednesday see you." 

"Goodbye Enid." She said not looking up from her typewriter. 

"One more thing." Myra said as Enid was walking out of the door. "Make him pay for it." 

"Isn't that from Catching Fire?" 

"Yes." 

Enid smiled, "Bye Myra, have fun with Wednesday and  Winona Ryder." 

"Thanks." 

With that Enid left, leaving Myra to watch her movie and Wednesday to continue writing. 

Around 10 to 15 minutes later Wednesday was rummaging through her side of the room looking and packing weapons and tools. 

" Got everything" Myra paused the movie and looked over at Wednesday.

"Yes."

Myra packed her dagger that she kept in a secret drawer in her nightstand, along with a flashlight, and a couple small knives. 

Someone knocked on the door. Was attaching her knives to the holder on her waist. 

" We're coming Eugene."

Myra was excited to meet the boy as Wednesday had told her how he had helped her during her investigation on Outreach Day.

"Hey, did you happen to grab any extra batteries for the flash-." 

As Wednesday opened the door, standing there wearing a light blue shirt with a white suit and holding a box in his hands was Tyler. 

"I got your  invite." He said nervously holding up a letter," guessing you had Thing drop it in the tip jar." 

"Good guess." 

Myra looked over a Thing immediately knowing what his plan was. 

" Yeah, after our last conversation I wasn't sure I wanted to speak to you again. But your note was so genuine and sweet. It kinda took me by surprise. 

"Me too." 
"Well I'm here, I'm glad I came." He noticed Wednesday's discomfort. 

"You need a few minutes?" 

She closed the door and turned to Thing.

"Genuine and sweet. How could you do this to me." She opened her closet look for something to wear. When Thing snapped and pointed to a black dress on her bed. 

"How'd you pay for it?" 

Thing held up five fingers 

"Five finger discount, of course." 

Wednesday quickly got dressed. "You know, Thing have a great fashion sense." Myra said as they waited for Wednesday to finish getting ready. 

" Wait Wednesday, what about the plan with Eugene?" 

"You and Eugene could go." 

"Alright. Tell me how the dance goes." She smiled, raising an eyebrow. Wednesday rolled her eyes and walked out the door. As they were leaving, Myra looked over to Tyler. Something about him was off and she was very curious. 

Thing climbed onto her shoulder and handed her a note. She looked at him confused as she opened the note. It read 

Hey Myra, I was wondering if you wanted to go to the Rave'N with me? 

-Xavier
"Oh no." Myra whispered.

Hello everyone,

So sorry I haven't been here for over a month. School and work have  been stressful and busy. I will be talking about the whole Percy situation next post. Again so sorry I havent posted in a while. Have a wonderful day.

See you soon-MOONY