Chapter 12

Skye's P.O.V

We got to work preparing the ingredients for the spell. Rowena said the spell required the angelic soulmates grace and also their blood and the blood of a demonic beast who drags it's victims soul to hell.

We figured out that the last ingredient was the blood of a hell hound.

"Right and how are we going to find a Hellhound?

We all stood up and started to get a plan together of how we could stop Crowley. Now we had the spell we felt a little spark of hope. Sam and Rowena left to find a hellhound. Dean and Cass got the other ingredients. Whilst Gabriel and I spent some time alone in my room.

"This Will work Skye, I know it will" He said as he held me close, my head on his chest"

"I hope so. I just..."

"Hey, it will work, it has to"

There was a knock at the door.

"Hey lovebirds, Foods ready" Dean's voice called through the door.

"Ok Dean we'll be down in a minute" I called back.

I stood up and held my hand out to Gabriel, he held my hand as we walked down to the library and sat down to eat.

Just as we started to eat Sam and Rowena arrived. Sam had a few cuts and bruises, but they had got the hellhound blood.

We all finished eating and spent the next few days researching and planning. As we all knew that a real fight was on the horizon.