Chapter 4

I woke up lying on something soft. I opened my eyes and looked around.

"where am I?" I said as i looked around. The last thing I remembered was that I was getting tortured in hell. But now i was in a softly lit room lying on a soft mattress.

"Maybe i'm dreaming or maybe the demons have thought up something new" I said aloud.

"this isn't a dream Skye" said a voice as the door opened and in walked Gabriel smiling.

"Gabe?" I gasped as he walked over  to me and sat on the bed. "I don't understand"

"I pulled you out Skye. you didn't deserve to be down there. we all missed you so much! I...I missed you."

I looked at him confused. " you missed me?"

" I care about you Skye."

I smiled softly at him and he kissed me on the cheek.

" where's the boys?" I asked.

He reached out his hand "come on"

I took his hand and the next thing i knew we were in the bunker standing In front of Sam,Dean and Cass. Who were shocked to see me.

 Who were shocked to see me

"Gabe? is that? ...Is that really?" Dean asked

"yes boys it's really me" Gabriel pulled me out" I said

Instantly I was almost suffocated by the 3 of them hugging me. 

"NEVER do that again" Dean whispered in my ear.

I smiled.

"how long was i down there any way?" I asked.

Sam looked at me sadly and said "2 years"