Chapter 7

Sam's point of view.

I was sitting in the bunker's extensive library reading a book about different types of demon possession. It was quite fascinating to read.

I looked up as Dean, Cass and Gabriel entered with concern on their faces.

"what's wrong?" I asked as Dean checked his watch and pulled his phone hastily from his pocket.

"It's been two hours sam!" Gabe said his voice thick with worry. " Skye should have been back by now"

I checked my own watch and started to worry

Dean tried to call her but there was no answer.

"somethings wrong!" Gabriel said " I can feel it"

"let's go check the store" I suggested.

We drove to the store. When we arrived we saw Skye's car but Skye was nowhere to be found. we went inside and found the dead clerk.

I sniffed.

"Dean, can you smell that?" I asked.

Dean sniffed the air then looked at me and said "Sulfer! Demons!"

I nodded.

we drove back to the bunker when we got there we were surprised to see we had a guest!

The witch Rowena was waiting outside

"What are you doing here Red?" Gabe asked

"Hello boys, I've come about Skye"

All our heads turned to her.

"I'm afraid my son has done or is about to do something incredibly stupid. he's gone mad with trying to get more power! There's a Spell to release a power that in the wrong hands could destroy the world!"

Dean and I gasped. Gabe and Cass looked nervous.

Rowena continued  "One of the Ingredients for the  spell ...is...um....is..."

"Is what?" I demanded.

she swallowed nervously.

"Is the blood of a girl who sacrificed herself to hell and was saved from hell by her angelic soulmate"

"Soulmate?!.... Blood?!...Angellic?!" Dean and I spluttered.

"he's going to free HER" I heard Gabriel whisper to Cass!

"Who?" Rowena asked.

Gabriel sheepishly looked down at the ground then looked at us and said,

"Our sister"