Chapter 2 (Corrected)

Enjoy!~

Don't own media.

Chapter 2;

'Gaaaaahhhhhh these ninja are such weirdos =__=°' shi thought as she stared at the two teenagers the man with alien like looks with sparkles around him, and the other man with gravity defying hair and a look that said "I rather clean all day then be here." They were also known as the infamous hidden leaf ninja The 'Handsome' green beast of konoha and the man who copied over a thousand jutsus Kakashi of the sharingan eye, also known as 'copy cat ninja Kakashi Hatake'. They are sure an odd looking group of people but maybe I'll like it here maybe I could truly find people that are called 'Friends'. That word 'Friend' it sounds so odd to me I wonder how do you make a friend? How do I act around that person I truly wonder?

I was so deep in thought I didn't notice that we have just (finally) arrived at the office where their leader is. *knock knock* I well we all heard a raspy voice said "come in" me being me I didn't want to stay on guys boney shoulders so I wiggled (looking a lot like a worm during the process might I add) off of Guy's shoulder then doing a back flip I landed on my feet so I won't look like a total idiot smashing my face on to the floor ruining my awesome looking image. I then used a small bit of my strength and broke free of the wires. Kakashi and Guy got on the defense but before they even noticed I jumped onto Guy's shoulders again and as I wasn't very used to human socializing I pretended I was meeting a new pack member of the wolf pride that I call my family. So I basically yelled "Let us go met your leader now on wards you alien looking steed!" Kakashi and guy looked at me in shock about what I'm guessing three things 1. I squiggled out of Guy's grip a known super duper taijutsu master 2. I broke free of chakra enforced wires and 3. I easily jumped back onto his back and yelled out of character .' yyyyeeeeaaaaaahhhhh I maaay be a bit odd at times don't judge me! I had a very odd upbringing! Gaaahhh I'm talking to myself again sssoooo odddd. (,Π~Π), breaking my train of odd but awesome come on you got to admit I'm a totally awesome ninja girl look at these guns (shows noodle arms trying to make a muscle) ooook so I don't have that much muscular structures but Do NOT underestimate me bad idea very bad idea -_- I'm talking to myself again gggrrreeeeaaaattttt.....xD Pink fluffy unicorns dancing on rainbows~ hahaha I liked that video his eyebrows were so........triangular✴✴✴✴✴✨✨✨✨✨⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐❇❇❇❇❇ W✴✴✴✴✴✨✨✨✨✨⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐❇❇❇❇❇ -_-' wait I lost my train of thought hmmmmmmmmm maybe I shouldn't have tried that one mushroom I think it's finally affecting me...what was I doing in an office again? Oh yeah the leader old man dude was trying to get my attention maybe I should tune back into the real world now?' Tuning back on to the real world I see irritated faces everywhere around me blush slightly out of embarrassment "hehehe sorry I was just.......thinking about some stuff?.......heheheee -_-*" with non-impressed expressions facing me. Finally getting a bit of a grip over myself I say this while bowing of course. "I'm sorry. I was quite lost in thought please forgive me ho-ho-kah-ge? –Sir." at this the old man from behind the desk smiled down at me with gentle eyes. His words so smooth even from his raspy throat. I heard this and I oddly felt...I felt I don't know it is this weird feeling in my chest from that organ called the heart what was this called? Why am I feeling this? What am I feeling anyhow? "It is fine child now why have you been brought to me tied up well previously tied up by some of my most trustworthy ninjas?" 'Trust what does that word mean? And the way he spoke towards me it was so calm...Yes that is what this feeling is! It is called peace and tranquility such a strange but nice foreign feeling to experience. I wonder what other foreign emotions feel like? Those along with many other words never said to me. I think I like it here already, maybe just maybe I can...what's the word...be at peace? And stop running and hiding in this village just maybe...I could expand my lonely world...just maybe...maybe.'

Love ~Kisacatdemon ~