Chapter 7

((Wahhhh! My home is so boreing 15 days left.....then I can update ^-^ I'm talking to a piece of paper......I now have help but they aren't that helpful ^-^ enjoy)) - the (( means this is a note I put on the paper. So I added it yup. Enjoy guys ^-^
Shi's pov~
Bakashi seemed to finally have enough of what ever is happening and climbed off of winter. But up here its so warm and soft. I don't want to go down...neh? Kakashi seemed to be getting something out of his poutch. I wonder what it is. Maybe I should ask....
Shi/me-"Hey Kakashi what are you getting out??"
Kakashi looked back up at me with a bored expression at first. But now it seems like his visible eye kinda um what's that one word gleam?
Kakashi-"This is a wonderful book created by Lord Juriya himself."
Shi-"Oh ok can I possibly read it??"
Kakashi-"I'm afraid not you are too young to read or even understand a novel like this. It's for ages 18-and higher. Maybe when your older Shi alright?"
Shi-"Ok. But if you leave it out I'm going to read it. In just warning you now alright Kakashi"
Kakashi-"Alright shi...dang I'm going to need to put all my series up......."
Shi-"What was that kakashi?"
Kakashi-"Oh nothing nothing at all. Anyway let's get you to my apartment.."
Timeskip ~
Once they arrived to the complex a thought dawned on kakashi.
Kakaahi-"Shi? Where are we going to put winter? She's too big for this building she is half the size of this building!"
Shi-"Eh? Oh its no problem Winter can go back into her pup form. For some reason she has a large reserve of chakra that she can use like us....even though I don't really know any jutsu's.....I only know Tai-Jutsu and winter taught me a small gen-jutsu. But that's really it...."
Kakashi-"That's alright shi and- Wait WHAT?! Why did gah!!! *breaths in and out* why did she practically busted threw the Kohona gates when we could of just walked with her either in your arms or walking with us. And NOT attract all that attention to us?!"
Shi-"Its fun and you never asked -_-"
Kakashi-"*sigh* whatever come on in. I will clean after dinner. I'll show you to the guest- er your new room. Its small but I think it can do."
Both took off there shoes and walked down the hall way passing an extremely dirty living room and kitchen. Finally they stopped at a black colored door.
Turning around kakashi looked down at shi. In return she looked up at him blankly.
Kakashi-"This is going to be your room. A little ways down the hall the one with the dark blue door is my bedroom. And the plain white one is the shared bathroom alright? And Winter can sleep in your room or the living room which I'm going to start cleaning now...is that alright?"
Shi-"Yeah. And she will most likely stay in my room most of the time...um can we go clothes shopping after dinner? I am going to need new clothes. Also it seems I would need some paint as well...."
Kakashi-"Huh? Why would you need paint? I get the clothes and we also would need to get you your own shampoo and such as well....but why paint?"
Shi-"To paint my room a different color...I can't stand plain white...it makes my head hurt."
Kakashi-"alright then *sigh* guess I need to start cleaning yay....."
Shi-"When I'm done putting my stuff away I can always help you clean.."
And with that shi vanished into her new room closing the door behind her.
Sighing lightly kakashi made his way into the living room to start cleaning. Once he got there he found a now small Winter laying on her back with her legs up sleeping on the couch.
Chuckling softly kakashi got to work.
Kakashi-"This...is going to take awhile....^--\\°"

((Hi guys how was that? This chapter is dedicated to SalemLucidEster thank you for helping me with a problem ^-^ hope you guys liked the chapter.))
Updated : July 26, 2015
Time: 1:42pm