Chapter 11-kinda...

That's right I'm updating! I got an idea and everything so this might be a bit odd and flippish as in not good writing since THIS IS NOT EDITED JUST WRITTEN AND POPPING OUT OF MEH MIND!!! Which is sadly VERY messed up.
Anywho!~ Naru-kun can you do the announcement!?~
Naruto-"YES! HA BEAT THAT SASUKE!-"
Me-"actually his name is sasu-gay or as his world wide known name duckbutt/ass whatever floats your boat though."
Naruto-"oh ok author-chan. Anyway BEAT THAT DUCKY!"
Sakura-"DON'T MAKE FUN OF MY SASUKE-KUN!!"
Me-"shut up pinky."
Sakura-"*twitches tick marks*
Sasuke-"Hnn...just get on with it. I don't want to be here wasting my time."
Sakura- ❤w❤ sasuke-kun!~~~"
Shi-"Naru-kun can you just do the disclaimer now please?"
Naruto-"OF COURSE! AUTHOR-CHAN DOESN'T OWN MY SHOW! GOOD THING TOO! IF SHE WAS THE ONE WHO OWNED US KAKASHI-SENSEI WOULD PROBABLY BE ONE OF THE STARS AND SAKURA-CHAN WOULD PROBABLY BE A MONKEY!"
Me-"you got that right naru-kun!~ but *glares* is my ruling and owner ship so bad heh?!!"
Naruto-"*shrieks* n-n-no o-of c-c-course n-not A-author-c-chan..."
Kakashi+shi-"Yo! Enjoy the story readers!~"
-story start-

Shi's pov-
As we strolled through the village I saw many families and a lot of kind people. Again I felt jumpy and started to lightly fall behind Kakashi's long strides. And I think he noticed because he slowed up a lot and met my slower pace that I can go since my tiny legs seem to not want to go into overdrive just to meet his pace.
Shi-" Hey Kakashi-san?"
Kakashi looked down at me then back to the road ahead.
Kakashi-"Yes? What is it Shi? Is there something bothering you?"
Shi-"um..well I was just wondering when is graduation?"
I asked it was really bothering me as in what if I don't know the technique that is needed I want time to prepare.
Kakashi seemed to ponder this question in his head for a short while before he seemed to remember. And with a bored tone he sadly said...
Kakashi-"I believe it is tomorrow or the next day...not sure though.."
I froze at this. 'I am so absolutely done for. Oh no...'

Yo!
Also let me repeat myself. I have writers block still sooooo please just be happy about this I really am so horribly stuck and I'm hearing gunshots and sirens in my background so I can't think straight. Sorry. And I'll try to update again tomorrow this time hopefully with more words.
With love- Kisacatdemon ~
Posted- 12/29/15