Chapter 3 (corrected)

Chapter 3;

Shi was confused though. What did trustworthy mean? Maybe they could tell her..Raising her hand with an adorably confused expression she asked "What does trust worthy mean? And the reason why I'm in here is well umm I guess I was too close to the village? And the reason they tied me up was probably because I'm covers in rogue ninja and wild animal blood..."
This seemed to get everyone in the room to stare at the child like she was not sane. The hokage then asked just as mind-boggled "If I may question where are your parents or guardian at right now? And what do you mean by rogue ninja and wild animal blood? How old are you anyway?" Shi replied saying something quite disturbing "My creators called me the devil's child and left. I have been alone since I was almost two but I remember this because I have a photographic memory. And those rogue shinobi and wild animals attacked me thinking I would be easy prey. Oh and I'm three years old sir." The elder swallowed the building hatred and asked "Then may I ask why they called you such...names and if you possibly want to, you may stay at the Hidden Leaf. Of course I'd have t make certain you are not a danger but I'm positive you're not."

Shi whimpered a reply terrified. "T-that i-is ffine...I-I'll show you b-but p-please don't hate me...I-I don't w-wannt t-to be hated a-anymore!" The three year old began to sniffle. This answer caused many Shinobi to stare wide-eyed some of them began to show signs of tears as well. What caused this child to not ever feel the love of a parent? And why would she only know them as hatred filled people that created her? Living a small life hiding in fear, a life of a true Shinobi being surrounded by blood, death, and shadows? But what sickness made a three year old feel this painful life?

The hokage then looked at all his ninja within his office. They all had a determined or pitied look. He nodded and comforted the seemingly fragile child. "Yes. We swear on our lives that none of us shall hate you." Shi looked up. Eyes still covered in the stained cloth. A tear slipped past the fabric but none noticed the crimson shade it held. "T-thank y-you..." She whispered in a shaky voice. And for the first time in five months she opened her eyes to this disgustingly beautiful world. All gasped in awe of her brilliantly shining crimson orbs. But little shiori miss took this. She instantly the awe was disgust. That maybe they were terrified of her or angry at her like them. So instinctively she threw herself onto the floor, curling herself into a tight ball. Eyes squeezed shut. "S-see you hate me! I-I'm only a m-monster! *sniffle* N-now y-you'reg-going to h-hurt me-hee" The three year old cried. No one will ever be capable of looking at her more than a monster. A disgusting little monster that never deserved life! This said made everyone's heart to constrict and stomach to drop. Them; professional killers. One's who have had blood stain their skin and corpses surround them and feel nothing. Couldn't- can't stand to see a child, a toddler being forced to grow up in such coldness. To see the ugly world for as it is then being sheltered like many are when young.For that gasp was of awe, astonishment, and amazement. Not horror, hate, or disgust. What has this child gone through? 

~Kisacatdemon~