Chapter 8

Hi. I found the papers for this story as well.! I'm so happy now I just really need to find the chapters for my BB fanfic. And Bleach fanfic...why do I keep losing stuff?! Alright enough with my anger fit. On with the story!!
Shi's pov!~
As I walked into my new room I shut the door behind me with out turning back to look at kakashi...
The room is...plain. But he said small. This is not small...this is a bit bigger then my whole 'treehouse' that I almost lived in for the most of my existence.... The walls where a pure chalk white. The bed is a twin sized with two pure black nightstands on each side of it. The sheets where pure white as well....this reminded me of à hospital room...I once was in a hospital room...I did not like it. Not one bit...let's see I like the color black but what color should I get to match with it? Maybe a bright red? Yeah..that sounds about good. Red and black. Now let's start putting my things away. Taking off my small sack I let it fall to the floor softly. I took out a small music box and instantly put it on one of my nightstands. I then took out my brush and put it on top of my dresser. Then I put some of the weapons I collected out in the forest in the bottom drawers of my dresser. I then put all my clothes (two other pairs of clothes) in the basket labeled dirty and put my pajamas on my bed near my fluffy...pillows? Is that what they are called? I think it is. Well I'm done might as well help kakashi start cleaning that wrecked up living room...
Walking out of my room and into the living room I couldn't help but sweat dropped at the scene before me.....kakashi.was.in.a.PINK.apron..... I..I don't know if I should be laughing or scared......
Kakashi suddenly looked up staring at me blankly his only reply to...this was.
"This was the only apron o found and I don't want to get this.....stuff on my clothes..."
........isn't he a ninja? Doesn't he get blood on his clothes? If so why would goop be not permitted to touch his clothing when blood and corpse can? That doesn't really make any sense....eh might as well help clean....I'm so saving this image and use it for blackmail....*evil three year old smirk* (o.O that's a mini duckbutt smirk my friends a mini duck duck.....)

Timeskip!~ living room and kitchen now clean after three hours straight of labor.
Shi-"We are finally done! How did you get your apartment like this in the first place?!"
Kalashi-"One word. Guy...."
Shi-"Got it. Anyways we should get dinner soon. It will still be light out for two more hours. Can we go get my stuff now?"
Kakashi sighed tiredly but nodded in agreement even when he is so tired from all this cleaning evil evil cleaning.
Kakashi-"sure let's go. Just don't murder my wallet please."
Shi-"eh? I am just going to get a new ninja outfit. Weapons, paint, new shoes, and a new everyday outfit. So it might just c add up to...around 30,000 ryo? Hmm yeah about that much but it decides upon the prices of the items..kakashi? Are you alright?"
Standing there frozen in front of the door stood kakashi with crocodile tears rolling down his face. His wallet shall be murdered......forgive him wallet...forgive him...

Hi bed time! Gotta get up early yeah!!! This is gonna be hell...my alarm shall be my hands enemy once more......stupid load annoying piece of sh- oh hi there readers I didn't know your still here hahaha.....bye.
Love,
Kisacatdemon
Updated: July 30, 2015
Time: 10:23pm.