Tasting One Direction (ch.5)

Hannah's pov

Opening my eyes seemed like lifting 10 pound weights. Let me tell you something, Hannah don't do weights. I am strictly to exercise without equipment, you know the old fashion way.

Light streamed through. Gathering my senses I looked around.

What happened? Lots of crap about llama's and the creepy flight lady. Last thing I remember was Cassie mentioning One Direction. But why would she talk about them? Hashtag curious.

I looked across the aisle to find Cassie and 3 other guys passed out next to her. I looked to my left and right and saw 2 guys passed out next to me.

I never got a good look at them before. Maybe if I just took off head/king llama's sunglasses, I could actually tell if they were attractive or not. They seemed like it but always good to know for sure.

I leaned over and pulled off his glasses. I dropped them in shock, my hands going to my mouth. Mother of Mickey Mouse, it's freakin' Liam da man Payne.

I could not believe it! Head llama is Liam! Ok breathe Hannah, don't need an epic fangirl moment. Wait if he is here, then.

And cue hyperventilating. It's obvious! The one in orange is Louis. The one in blue is Niall. The one in purple is Harry. The one in the varsity jacket is Zayn. And mr.plaid here is Liam. Great I have failed in life as a fangirl. Catch me as I fall.

Oh! They are soooo cute asleep! Must not bite. Must not bite. Ok my a tad lick wouldn't hurt anyone.

I leaned across the aisle grabbing Niall's hand. Mmmmm....l his hand tasted like Doritos. One more lick wouldn't hurt. Yummy. Got to tweet about this.

@bittingllamas: Hey guys! I just licked @ NiallOffical hand! Tasted like Doritos.

And send. Within the next five minutes I got 30 retweets.and 47 favorites. That's what happens is you randomly have 5,000 followers on twitter.

I was tempted to see what the others taste like. So I licked them all, except Cassie. Cassie tastes like salad.

Liam tasted life soup. Louis tasted like carrots. No big surprise there. Zayn had a chemical taste to him. So much so that I went to the bathroom to rinse my mouth. Eww.

Now Harry. That boy tasted like heaven, what's his flavor you may ask? Oreos. I couldn't fight the temptation anymore and bite down on his hand.

"Ow!" Harry shrieked waking up. I just smirked as he held his hand to his chest.

Sad thing is that caused the rest to wake up. Cassie looked over and sighed at me. I just shrugged. What you going to do?

"Why is my hand all slobbery?" Louis asked.

"Yeah an me."

"Mine too."

Ok Hannah act cool. I crossed my legs and looked out the window whistling to myself. I didn't do it. They would never think it was me.

"Hannah....." Cassie mentioned my name. Play it on the down low. What would Susan Boil do?

"Yes my dear friend?"

"Did you lick the boys?" Five curious looks settled on me.

"I don't know." I looked down while digging my foot in the carpet of the plane.

"Hannah."

I threw my hands up giving up. "Yes I did! Sheesh!its not my fault that once I licked Niall's hand that tasted like Doritos I had to taste the others. Oh p.s. Zayn yours tasted like chemicals, I had to rinse my mouth out."

"Sorry. Wait how do you know our names?"

"I took off head llamas glasses here, and it wasn't hard to figure you other four out. I mean come on I'm a directioner for gosh sakes!"

"Cool so another fan. Wait why aren't you fan-girling? Harry questioned.

"Good question. But now that you guys are talking to me I just might feint."

"ok but before you do. What did my hand taste like, that caused you to bite it?"

"Oh Oreos. You can never go wrong with the flavor of Oreos. Speaking of them the flavor was really fresh. When and where did you get them?" I raised my eyebrow towards him.

"Oh... Ummmm... About that.... I may have eaten yours." he shied away into Louis.

"YOU WHAT?!" I sent a murderous glare his way.

"Help she is goings to kill me!" he squeaked out.

"That's right your just lucky we are going to land soon. So you will be able to get to a hospital quick enough to help you from all the blood you are GOING to lose." I ground my teeth together.

This is where Cassie always intervenes. " Ok Hannah let's be rational here."

"Yeah listen to her."

"Shut up curly." I snapped.

"Oh you just got dissed!" Niall broke out into laughter at the end of his sentence. Harry just swallowed.

"Breathe Hannah. Just breathe."

I took a few breathes in and out, till I was calm. I sent a sheepish grin Harry's way.

"Sorry I kind of lost control there for a second. Do you forgive me?"

"Yeah. But you wouldn't really shave or cut my curls would you?"

"Of course not! Sweetie!" I said in a sickly sweet voice.

Liam coughed under his breath saying, "Don't count on it."

"What was that Liam?" I snapped my head in his direction.

He smiled innocently at me. "Nothing. I just had a tickle in my throat."

I just nodded my head. Uh oh. "Here comes the fan girl moment. I think I'm going to pass out."

Louis looked worried leaned over and touched me. "It's ok right?" I nodded my head again.

"Can you guys wake me up before when we arrive?"

"Sure, love."

I let blackness of come me. I can't believe I met One Direction.