I'm Not Alone (ch.11)

Hannah's pov

I hate my father. I pulled the phone away from my ear then glanced around the ice cream parlor I was currently in with my friends. Their eyes speaking unasked questions. I sighed. I wiped away a few stray tears before I told them about my phone call.

I looked at them. I opened my mouth then closed it. Ok I will just get straight to the point. "I have to go back to Florida tomorrow." Cassie pushed her chair back, I winced at the screeching. She got up and walked towards the front threw her ice cream away then walked out. Danielle had tears in her eyes, while Perrie looked sad and Eleanor was just plain crying.

Simon cleared his throat. "I am sorry to hear this news. But would you like to tell the boys about this also?" Simon asked standing up and adjusting his suit. No words could come to my mouth so I just nodded my head. "Ok then."

He gestured to Ed. "Let's go Earvin."

"Gahhh not you too!" Ed yelled following Simon out of the building.

I turned my attention back to the girls. I attempted a smile. "Well lets make every minute we have left count." Dani said the others nodded their heads in agreement. "But I think we should go find Cassie first."

We all stood up and threw our garbage away or rubbish here in the can and walked out side. I pushed the door open and let the breeze warm me up. It was chilly in there. We looked around for Cassie. We couldn't find her then Eleanor pointed out a park down the block. We decided to check there.

The girls and I jogged to it. There sat Cassie kicking at the ground while sitting in a swing. The girls stayed behind while I walked up to her. I sat in the open swing next to her and started to pump my legs back and forth.

"Its not the end of the world you know." I said with a teasing manner.

"It's just that I feel horrible. I got accepted into college early and now you have to leave tomorrow. I feel like a horrible friend."

"Cassie that is one thing you will never be." I said touching her shoulder.

"Everyone is going to miss you. What are you going to do when you get back?"

"Well since I have no friends and my parents won't be around probably nothing."

"Exactly! You have nothing in Florida anymore! Nothing! Your life's here now."

"I know that. I will be fine. I will be alright alone. Trust me."

"You are always alone." Cassie's head drooped down, a couple of tears also leaked out of her eyes.

I tilted her head up to look at me. I wiped away her tears. "I could never be alone with these awesome friend I have here. You can visit me and I can visit you. We can Skype each other all the time too. I love you Cassie."

"I love you to Hannah. You are my best friend."

"As you are mine." I leaned over and embraced her letting my tears fall freely now. We stayed like that for a minute or two. We pulled apart smiling at each other and walked to the others.

"Hannnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!" some one screamed next thing I know I was crushed into a hug. "I'm going to miss you so much!" Louis yelled snuggling his head into my next. I chuckled petting his head.

"I'll miss you too Lou."

They other guys came up to me. Each of them took a turn hugging and saying something. Jake and Mike stayed to the back. I walked towards them. Mike instantly opened his arms.

"Love you banana."

"Love you too Mickey." he breathed out making my curls bounce.

I turned to Jake. "Will you be there when I leave tomorrow?"

"Of course I will. Of course." Jake said pulling me into a hug. Butterflies gathered up in my stomach as I embraced him. Man this sounds like a romance novel. I pulled away.

I looked at everyone. "Well ladies and gents this is not a farewell it is a see you soon. I know you can not make it tomorrow because you have a concert. But I love you all."

I smiled one last time at my friends before I turned around and walked in the other direction. Jake wrapped his arm around my shoulder. Mike wrapped his arms around me and Cassie we left the park that night in each others arms. This was my family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ A MONTH LATER. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was running late yet again. I stormed into the karate school and bowed to my teacher. It's been a month since I left London. The boys have gone on a tour Perrie stopped by not to long ago when Little Mix had an event in the US. Cassie and the twins Skype me every other day to stay in touch.

Things are going like they normally do. Except I now spend most my time at the karate school teaching new people.

I ran to the dressing room. Changed into my uniform and tied my belt around my waist. I then threw my curly locks into a ponytail.

I walked out of the room and approached my teacher for the instructions of the day.

"Good afternoon Worely. What will I be doing today?" I asked respectfully bowing to him.

"First of all happy eighteenth birthday." I smiled. At least someone remembered. Everyone said I would get my gift soon. I wondered how long it was going to be. Shipping can take forever sometimes.

"Thank you." I said.

"Also your new belt arrived." I squealed jumping up and down. My hands quickly grabbed my new belt.

I traced the four gold stitchings at one end of the belt. That right I got my fourth degree black belt. I tore off my lower ranked belt and tied the new one proudly around my waist. The gold of my name stood out. I felt powerful. "Thank you so much."

"No problem. I have to leave early today but there will be one class today." I cocked my head to the side in question. " A couple of people have rented out the school for private lessons you see. And I would like you to teach the for me if you could."

"Uh. Sure!" I stammered.

"Thanks now I have to get going. Happy birthday again." he yelled back exiting the karate school. The sound of bells chiming telling me that he left.

I sighed. I decided to turn on the stereo in the kickboxing room on. I strapped my gloves to my hands and started my kick boxing work out. About half an hour into my training I heard the bells jingle. I grabbed the remote that was by the dummy on the floor. "Be right with you!" I yelled.

I tided up the area. I was taking off my gloves when I walked up to them. "Sorry I was just-" the words died I my tongue as I saw who it was. "Harry?"

"Miss me?" Hell yeah I did.

********************************* AUTHORS NOTE. ******************************

Hey guys! I'm back! I apologize I have no excuse for updating late. Sorry! Can some one give me advice on relationships. Because I like my best friend. I've attempted to ask him out and tell him how I feel but I never can. Any advice? And let's call him...... KEVIN!!!!! If you would still like to join an army just post a comment of what one you would like to join. And sorry it was a little shorter than usual, but at least I updated!

OREO

OR

LLAMA

THE CHOICE IS UP TO YOU!!!!!

ALSO MY QUOTA WAS NOT MET!!!!! LET'S TRY THIS AGAIN SHALL WE? THREE VOTES AND THREE COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT UPLOAD. THANK YOU YOU BEAUTIFUL READERS. TILL NEXT TIME!

DA BOSS.