Epilogue

Hannah's pov

A year and a half later

"Hannah babe slow down!" Harry yelled behind me.

"Don't you babe me! We are late to Zayn and Perrie's wedding!" I yelled back. Footsteps jogged up to me. I felt Harry slide his hand into mine. He brushed his thumb lightly over my knuckles.

"The actual wedding isn't for another hour." I huffed placing a curl behind my ear and opened the churches back door. Back door since there were paparazzi all out front.

I dropped Harry's hand and pecked him on the cheek. "I know. Just I'm nervous."

"Why?"

"I want her wedding to go smoothly." I sighed.

"It will," with a peck on my head he pushed me down a corridor where Perrie and the others were waiting.

"Knock knock." I said as I rapped my knuckles on the door.

"Come in! About time!"

I grinned and opened the door. Perrie looked absolutely gorgeous. Perrie grinned and strode towards me. Her white dress flowed around her. The dress was gorgeous. The corset top was adorned with jewels along the top. To add a little sexy it slicked down her body hugging her curves perfectly.

Perrie pulled me in into a hug. I hugged back careful not to wrinkle her veil.

"Look at my little Pear all grown up!" I said wiping away a fake tear.

"Ha! Whatever! When are you and Harry setting the date?"

"I don't think we are rushing. We are only twenty." I said sighing.

"Yeah Zayn asked me at twenty. Now look I'm five months away from twenty two."

"Well I don't think he has thought about it." I shrugged. "On the other hand."" I whipped around to El. "You and Louis are getting married in seven months!"

"Took him long enough I mean. I'm going on twenty-five in a little over half a year." El said.

"I'm so happy for you guys, you are marrying great men." El and Perrie got this loving smiles on their face with their eyes twinkling.

"We know."

Another knock sounded at the door. I jogged over to it and ripped it open. "Cassie! You have dis honored me for being late."

"I didn't dishonor nobody." Cassie stated putting her hand up to silence me. I pouted crossing my arms.

"The reason she is late, be upside she was probably making out with Niall." Perrie and El snickered.

"Guys!" Cassie groaned blushing. El, Perrie and I cracked up knowing that their guess was spot on. For your information Cassie and Niall broke up for a bit. They got back together about three months ago and have been inseparable since.

"Ok ladies up and attem!"Perrie yelled clapping her hands. Ism oohed down my short purple brides maid dress and checked my make up and hair grinning. The doors were opened by her father who placed her arm in his and lead the way to the closed chapel doors.

"Ready for your forever after Pear?" I whispered facing her.

"As ready as I will ever be." I grinned list ring to the music to cue me on. The music started. I walked up to Harry and tucked my arm in his. He kissed me cheek and led me down the aisl where we separated.

The other girls came down the aisle then Perrie came down looking like a beautiful angle. Zayn straightened up his spine and was grinning from ear to ear. And let the ceremony begin.

I huffed wiping the sweat from my brow. The reception was crazy. The other girls from Little Mix sang a song just for Perrie and Zayn which brought tears to many peoples eyes. They were so freaking cute. We were currently waving goodbye to the newly wedded couple as the hopped in a limo to head on their honeymoon. Zayn is taking Perrie to France.

I leaned into Harry as I saw their car disappear around the corner. Soon enough the crowd disappeared away into their perspective cars. I still had my head on Harry's shoulder while holding his hand. I sighed when we reached his car.

"Babe why are you crying?"

"They were just so perfect together! So adorable! I wanted to keep them."

"Hannah babe kidnapping is illegal and something we have been through many of times."

And yes I have cut down on the kidnappings. I recently stopped two months ago.

"Babe you know kidnapping is an addiction." I grinned up at him.

He nodded opening the door for me. Once I slid in he shut the door like a proper gentleman and walked around to his side, the. Started the engine.

Harry drove out of the parking lot. About twenty minutes later I sat up looking around. "Harry this isn't our flat." I stated.

"Nope." He said popping the p. He pulled along a dirt road. Five minutes later we stopped I f root of a beautiful lake. The moons reflection was castes upon its surface.

After the car was parked Harry and I exited the car. I walked towards the bench and sat down gazing at the beauty before me.

I felt Harry slide on the bench and wrap his arms around me. I grinned and kissed his cheek. "This is beautiful Harry."

"So are you." He slid off the bench and onto one knee.

I gasped. "Harry freaking Styles, are you doing what I think you are doing?"

He grinned and pulled out a black box from his pocket. "If you a re thinking of proposing then I think you are thinking what I'm thinking." I grinned feeling my eyes get watery. I shall not cry.

"Hannah, you were that crazy girl in the airport that caught my attention. We have had our bumps in the road, but we overcame them. I honestly felt my heart stop the day you were hit. I confessed my love to you as you laid before me. I was ecstatic you repeated the words to me. Nothing can measure up to how much I love you. Even with your strange addiction to kidnapping. Though it may be weird..."

"Hey."

"Will you marry me?"

"Hell yes!" I yelled throwing my arms around him. He picked me up and spun us around. Our laughter of glee and joy could proudly be heard by many in the night. I cupped his face and brought my lips to his.

I pulled away grinning up at him. "I just might kidnap you."

"Well you already kidnaped my heart." And with that I brought my lips to meet his once again.

The End.

********************************************************************************************

It is now over. I can place the word completed after the title. Thank you for over five thousand reads. Thank you thank you thank you.

This was my first book so I knew it wasn't going to be all that great. I felt like as a writer I grew. And it was not possible if I didn't have my amazing readers.

So for the last time in this book.

Lots of love,

Hannah.