No therapist! (Ch.16)

Hannah's pov

"Hannah! Lets go!" Someone shook my shoulder. I grumbled rolling over collecting my sheets around me. I felt like I was in a cocoon. Man this is suffocating. Is this what butterflies feel like? Well it's worth it in the end, they get to become a beautiful butterfly. And stay that way till death. Unless a catcher gets a net and traps them between two things of glass. That's a sad ending. Smack!

"Ow dammit! You are going to lose that hand!" I yelled my voice slightly muffled by the blanket. I squirmed in my cocoon till I was looking up at my ceiling. Since I couldn't see who smacked me I blamed the ceiling. Which was currently receiving my death glare. Is some of it turning black? Holy crap maybe I have laser vision like the guy from X-Men! That would be so cool

Ginger hair floated in front of my face. "You awake yet?" Cat asked peering into my eyes. I glared at her.

"I don't know are my eyes open? Am I speaking? Was I moving?" I huffed as I attempted to free myself from the blankets. "Help."

"Eh. I could." She trailed off inspecting her nails.

"Could?"

"I should." She flipped over her hand to check her palm.

"Should?"

"I would." She said her brown eyes meeting mine.

"You will if you don't want to die." Cat jumped off the bed. She grabbed a corner of the blanket that was sticking out and grasped it tightly in her hands. She inhaled then exhaled, then inhaled. With all her might she tugged. The only thing she tugged was me on the floor still in the blanket.

"Harder! Tug harder!" I yelled at her.

"I'm trying!"

"Try harder then!"

"I'm going to 'try' something in a sec if you don't shut up and quit yelling at me." Cat threatened. She pulled again only resolving in me sliding across the floor. She huffed crossing her arms and tapping her foot. I looked up at her helplessly. I let a tear slide out the corner of my eye.

"I'm starving. Please help." I said in a measly voice. Cat bent down next to me. She grabbed the side of me to help me in a sitting position. From there she got me into a standing position.

"There lets eat." She exited my room I followed after her hopping. I hopped down a couple feet till the stairway showed up. I got down a sat my butt on the top. Feet. Butt. Feet. Butt. I did that all the way till I got to the bottom of the stairs. I hopped my way into the kitchen where several voices could be heard.

"Who the hell is in my house?" I muttered to my self. It is way too early for any of the guys to be up. I entered hopping with my head held high. There sitting at the table was Jake and Mike. I shrieked falling to the floor. I rolled over to them. I ended up by Mikes chair. "Mickey!" I yelled looking up at him.