Simon and the Colored Feathers (ch.10)

Author's Note.

HOLLY MOTHER OF A UNICORN. I AM NOT OK!!!!! I ACTUALLY GOT VOTES? AND COMMENTS? AND OVER 500 READS!!!!!!!!! EXCUSE ME WHILE I CRY....... OK 1D MOMENT. IM IN LOVE WITH YOU AND ALL YOUR LITTLE THINGS!!!!!!!!! OK SO AT THE END OF THIS BOOK I PLAN TO HAVE THIS THING OF AN ARMY.. SO IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN THE LLAMA ARMY JUST SAY SO AT THE BOTTOM. YOUR OTHER OPTION IS THE OREO ARMY. I HAVE ONE PERSON FOR THE LLAMA ARMY. SO WHO WANTS TO JOIN SAY IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  AND 5 VOTES AND 3 COMMENTS. OK NOW TO THE STORY...

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX OK THAT'S ENOUGH <3

~LLAMA MASTER/ OREO DICTATOR

Hannah's Pov

"They're coming! and they have guest's!" yelled Ed.

"Ok everyone in positions! You know the plan! Earl shut the light's out then get to the chair. Dani, Eleanor, Perrie, and Cassie cue the screams and sobs." I ordered.

"Ok. And its ED. You know an E then a D. Ed?"

"Whatever Ervin. Simon act like your knocked out! Ready here they come!" I yelled to them as I slipped my head away from view over the railing. I was currently on the top stairs dressed like a ninja. The girls were screaming for help and Simon looked passed out on the floor.

A sudden bang was heard through the house as the door flung open. Seven shadows walked through the door. I smirked. They brought Jake and Mike, this plan could not get any better. I cracked my neck. It's on like Donkey Kong. Heh heh. Aaood!

"Girls! Don't worry we are coming for you!" Liam yelled flipping on a flashlight. "Harry and Mike you guys go turn the lights on." Liam said gesturing to the wall. I walked over to the main control board. the lights flipped on flickering.

"Perrie!" shouted Zayn running to Perrie as soon as the lights turned on. The other guys ran to their girlfriends. Can I just say they are brilliant actors. The boys helped the girls and Ed out of the chairs.

"Where's Simon?" Niall asked. Eleanor started to fake cry. Louis put his arm around her to comfort her.

"It's ok baby just tell us." Louis soothed rubbing circles on her back. Eleanor tried to say something but "choked" up and ended up pointing in the corner of the room. As the boys heads turned to face that direction El let out a smile. Then soon went back to a scared face. "Oh my gosh!" Louis gasped. "Boy's help me." they all went to help Simon. Little did they know he was a huge part on this.

The girls slowly backed up to the stairs where I was located and joined me at the top. The guys were to busy to notice this. El was first to join me.

Eleanor collapsed on the floor next to me muffling her giggles and Dani soon to follow her. Perrie just chuckled while Cassie smirked. Is it me, or does Cassie seem super scary when she smiles. I signaled for the girls to get to their places. Dani ran over to the main control board while the other girls equipped themselves. Looks like its time to rumble.

I nodded over to Cassie to scream. The guys heads whipped around so fast their faces contorting into that of shock.

"Girls?!" Harry yelled whipping his head side to side looking for them. El faked cry.

"Baby? Baby? Baby? Oh!" yelled Louis. "I will find you my love!"

Simon stood slowly unfolding himself behind the guys. An evil glint approached his eye. He reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a can of spray glue. He cleared his throat and held the can by his side. Harry let out a long sigh as he saw him.