Eleven and Amy & Rose and Meta Ten

All the characters belong to the BBC and Doctor Who!

I apologise for any spelling and grammatical errors that I have missed.

~K

=/=

Eleven and Amy + Rose and Metacrisis Ten

"Close your eyes" the Doctor demanded.

"Why?" Amy asked confused, normally she didn't have to close her eyes when they visited a planet.

"Don't spoil the fun, close your eyes!" The Doctor put his hands in front of Amy's eyes so she couldn't see where they were going.

"You can put your hands away I have my eyes closed" Amy said. The Doctor removed his hands from Amy's face and put them on her shoulders so he could lead her out the TARDIS.

"What's so different about this planet that I have to close my eyes?" Amy asked

"I've been here before with not one but two companions!" The Doctor excitedly told Amy. "Now open your eyes"

Amy slowly opened her eyes, the Doctor looked at Amy with a grin on his face. He always loved to see the expression of his companions whenever he showed them a new planet.

Amy looked with wonder at the city in front of her. There were tall buildings and flying cars... actually flying cars. She had always wanted to see those... and did she smell apple grass?

"Where are we?"

"We are in the M87 galaxy on a planet called New Earth. And that" The Doctor pointed at a city not far away from his TARDIS. "Is New New York. Well actually it's the fifteenth New York so it would be... New New New New New New New New New New New New New New New York"

"Are we going to visit the city?" Amy asked excitedly.

"Yes, beware of cat nuns though. They aren't very nice. Not in this time period anyway, I met a nice one in the future. She took care of a friend of me. Good old Boe" The Doctor rambled.

"Doctor look!" Amy pointed at two persons who were running their way. They looked to be in a hurry.

They came to a stop not very far away from the Doctor and his companion. The Doctors eyes widened when he saw who they were.

"I told you to leave them alone" the blonde woman complained to the man with a long brown trench coat.

"I thought they were nice! I've met a nice one once" the man defended himself.

"don't accept any patches, what did you do you accepted a patch!" the woman continued.

"Rose what happened happened. I don't think they want to see us again though" The man shrugged.

"John" Rose lightly slapped the man to get his attention and nodded toward the blue police box. The pair walked towards the box, they both knew that it wasn't a normal police box.

"I told you we are in the right universe, you owe me 10 Dollars" John said proudly.

"Fine! Why do you need dollars anyway? You can't buy anything with it here" Rose told the man. The pair turned to the Doctor and Amy who were watching the pair curiously. The pair walked towards the Doctor and his companion.

"Hello, have you seen a man who looks like him?" Rose asked nodding towards John.

"No sorry, is it his twin?" Amy asked before the Doctor could answer Rose's question.

"sort of it's a long story" Rose said with a small smile.

John turned to Rose and whispered what in her ear.

"True" she answered him to whatever he had whispered in her ear.

"Do you know the Doctor?" Rose abruptly asked. Amy glanced at the Doctor curious as to why the strangers knew his name.

"Yes we know the Doctor" the Doctor said with a smile. Amy lightly punched the Doctor in his shoulder.

"Ow, why did you do that?" the Doctor exclaimed turning to Amy and rubbing his shoulder with is hand giving her a small glare.

"Stop talking in 3rd person, they are clearly looking for you so stop fooling people around" she said and she turned towards Rose and John.

"sorry for his behaviour, he's the Doctor" Amy said nodding towards the Doctor.

"Oi, you are not my mother I can easily introduce myself to them" he whined.

Rose and John shared a surprised look before they both took a good look at the Doctor's new regeneration.

"You wear a bowtie?" Rose said uncertainly if that really is the Doctor.

"and you put on a couple of pounds since I last saw you" the Doctor shrugged.

"Rude and not ginger" Rose had now a wide smile on her face.

"Rose Tyler"

"Doctor"

The Doctor pulled Rose into a hug with a massive smile on his face. Oh he had missed Rose so much.

"so you know her?" Amy asked watching the two reunite.

They both pulled away from the hug, the Doctor turned to Amy.

"Amy let me introduce you to Rose Tyler" with a smile he turned to Rose. "Rose this is Amelia Pond my newest companion"

"Oi, don't forget me Chinny" John interrupted. The Doctor gave him an annoyed look.

"Chinny seriously?"

"Hello, I'm John Smith" John said ignoring the Doctor and introducing himself to Amy.

" Hi, nice to meet you two" Amy said with a smile.

"How can you even be here Rose?" Eleven asked curiously, it is impossible to travel between parallel worlds.

"I'm here too" John said glaring at the Doctor.

"It's a long story, we need your help Doctor" Rose said ignoring John and suddenly turning serious.

"Why? What's wrong"

"Cybermen, they've taken over our universe we need all the help we can get" Rose told him.

"We don't know how they did it but they managed to take over the most powerful planets in our universe. They are using it against us" John interrupted also being serious now.

The Doctor glanced at Amy curious about what she would think of this. She saw him looking and said: "You have to help them"

"Okay then, lets do this" Eleven walked towards his TARDIS followed by the others and opened the doors.

They all entered the timemachine.

"You've redecorated!" John said looking around taking in the new decoration of the console room.

"I don't like it" he continued.

The Doctor pouted at this, he loved this new decoration of his console room.

"I like it" Rose said with a grin after seeing the Doctor pouting at his metacrisis.

He gave his companion, metacrisis and long lost love an excited look

"Geronimo"

he started pushing buttons, flying the TARDIS to their next destination...

=/=

I hope you've enjoyed this chapter, I'll probably rewrite the first couple of chapters in the future. Who do you want to reunite in the next chapter?

~ K