Ten and Donna & Nine and Rose

Ten and Donna + Nine and Rose [requested]

"Space boy! Are you even listening?" the Doctor heard her yell in his ears. Well it sounded like yelling anyway. He had been listening to Donna telling a story but after a while he got distracted by two people a couple of metres away.

The Doctor had taken Donna with him to a big restaurant somewhere in the 3rd galaxy of Nadion. She had told him that she wanted to eat real food because apparently the TARDIS doesn't make real food. He wasn't really offended by that comment but the TARDIS thought otherwise. She had gladly dropped the duo somewhere at a restaurant and she was not planning to let them in anytime soon.

"Where are you even staring at?" Donna asked him curiously. She followed the Doctor's gaze to the table with two people dining. A blonde girl was laughing at something the guy with big ears had told her.

"Aw, a young couple in love, that's so sweet. Look at the way the guy is looking at the girl" Donna told the Doctor, her voice turning soft.

The Doctor nodded softly turning his gaze back to his own food.

"Do you think she knows that he loves her?" Donna continued not looking away from the couple.

"Come on Donna, eat your food I want to take you to the sixth star of light after this" The Doctor said trying to distract Donna from the couple. He took a bite from his own food.

"She loves him too, did you see the way she laughed at him?" Donna observed.

"Donna!"

"Fine" Donna said finally taking her gaze away from the couple as she started eating her own food again.

Donna started talking about their last adventure, clearly stating that she's never going to be near wasps ever again.

When they'd both finished their food they exited the restaurant returning to the TARDIS.

The Doctor was surprised when he discovered that his TARDIS was gone. Was this another revenge plot from the TARDIS because Donna had called her food not real? He sighed rubbing his hand through his hair, he really didn't like it when the TARDIS was like this.

"I thought you parked the TARDIS here?" Donna wondered curiously looking at the Doctor.

"I did"

"Maybe we're just looking in the wrong place" Donna said as she started to look around for the Doctor's TARDIS.

"There" Donna pointed at the blue box and started walking towards it. The TARDIS' her revenge plot was parking a street away from her first spot? He really thought she was smarter than that.
They both made their way towards the TARDIS. The door was already unlocked so they could easily walk in. They made their way towards the console.

"Is it just me or does it smell different here?" Donna noticed curiously looking around trying to spot the source from the smell.

He smelled it too, a light caramel scent mixed with chocolate. Wait didn't Rose always smell like that? He'd missed that scent about her.

"What are you doing in my TARDIS?!?" The Doctor heard a familiar voice say. The ginger-headed woman and the Timelord both turned towards the TARDIS doors. Rose and the Ninth Doctor both stood in the doorway. The Ninth Doctor looked angry but Rose looked curious.

"Your TARDIS? This is his TARDIS" Donna shot back tossing her thumb towards the Tenth Doctor.

"It is not! Look I've got a key, you guys are burglars!" The Ninth Doctor exclaimed. Grabbing his key from his pocket and showing it to the two.