Eleven and Clara & Martha and Mickey

"Doctor please tell me that you haven't applied us for the quiz?" Clara asked the Doctor. They both stood in a white room. On the wall on their left were four buttons all a different colour.

"No, you get chosen to play this game" The Doctor said with a small smile. He looked really excited to play the quiz.

"Okay then, how do we start the game?" Clara asked deciding to make the best of their day.

"Don't be silly Clara, we can't just start the game. We need two more people to play" The Doctor informed Clara. A second later two people appeared in the white room. The man and woman who had just appeared looked confused as to why they were suddenly teleported to this room.

"Where's the Weezil?" The woman asked taking her new surroundings in. "We've been teleported" the man stated.

The Doctor recognized the pair. Before him stood his former companions Martha Jones and Mickey Smith.

'Welcome to 2W the quiz of a life time' a robotic voice said, it looked like the sound came from the walls.

'the rules are simple, you get a question and you have to enter the correct answer. You can enter the correct answer by using the buttons on your left. Every button stands for a different answer. If you answer the questions correctly you'll go to the next level. If you answer the questions wrong you'll be eliminated.' The voice continued.

Clara slapped the Doctor lightly on his arm.

"Ow" he said rubbing his arm and giving Clara a small glare.

"we are going to die if we answer the questions wrong" She complained.

'the game starts in 30 seconds, good luck' the voice finally said.

"This was going to be our nice day out" Martha complained towards Mickey.

"A nice day out with Weezils?" he asked confused giving Martha a funny look.

"You know what I mean" she said with a smile.

'10 seconds' the voice said.

" If we all work together I'm sure we'll be alright" The Doctor encouraged them. " Yeah, I'm with him. We can do this" Mickey said.

'Make yourself ready for the first question' the voice announced.

'Are Slitheens the only inhabitants of Raxacoricofallapatorius?' the robotic voice asked.

They all walked towards the buttons to see the answers.

The yellow button said: Yes, obviously

The Blue button said: No, they share their planet with the Vashta nerada

The Green button said: No, they share their planet with more races such as the Flora, Rakweed and the poppito tree

The red button said: No, they share their planet with an unknown race.

"how are we supposed to know that?" Martha cried out. The humans all looked really unsure about the answers thought the Doctor.

"Easy" the Doctor pushed the green button, the human all let a cry in response shocked that he pushed the button with so much confidence.

'The answer is correct'

The humans let a sigh out of relief but this was only the first question.

'Who is the oldest creature that was born in the Boeshane Peninsula?' the voice asked.

They all looked at the answers again.