Wakanda

Bucky approached Okoye and Ayo. "Thanks for meeting me." He told her. "Your friend needs help, you said." Okoye told him. "Yes. She has...HYDRA's memories. Their...brainwashing. Can you help her like you helped me?" He asked. "It will be a process White Wolf. You know you won't see her for a while." She told him. "I know." He said. He looked to Viktoriya and gestured her to approach them. She got up from leaning on the motorcycle and walked over. A backpack on her back. "Ready for an adventure?!" Okoye happily asked. "Sure." She said, then walked up the ramp, into the jet. "She is going to be fun." Ayo said, and smiled. They went into the jet. Leaving Bucky Barnes behind. As they lifted into the sky, he walked to his bike and got on. He rode away and they jetted off in the sky. Ayo sat across from Viktoriya. "So. What should we call you?" Ayo asked her. "Viktoriya." She responded. "Do you smile?" Ayo asked her. "No." Viktoriya responded. "I did once." She added. "Ah. So you are capable." Ayo said. Viktoriya nodded. "Too much of the old facility in your noggin though!" Okoye said. Viktoriya nodded again.

They soared through to Africa, then a barrier opened and revealed a hidden city. They flew to a tall building that looked futuristic. The jet landed smoothly. The ramp lowered and the ladies stood, and exited the aircraft. Then walked inside the tall building. "Welcome to Wakanda." Okoye told her. She looked around at her surroundings as they lead her to the laboratory and inside. "Princess Shuri." Okoye said. Then she and Ayo crossed their arms. Then lowered them. "Another colonizer to heal. As Bucky Barnes said." Okoye stated. "And her name?" Shuri asked. "Viktoriya." Ayo answered. "Russian. Means Victorious. Is that your real name?" Shuri asked her. "That is given name in memory. HYDRA call me that." She said. "Okay." Shuri replied. She lead her to a chair to sit in. Then she took a cap and began to tuck her long, braided hair into it. "I hope this will help. I will check on you but, I'm also helping my brother. He is very sick with a virus and contained in another room." She told her. She attached stickers with wires onto her head. "Bucky also said you could help me...in another way." She said. Shuri paid attention. She pulled back her sleeves to reveal both of her arms were metal robotic arms. And she lifted her pant legs to show her legs were too. Okoye and Ayo dropped their jaws. Viktoriya slowly sat back. "I am..." She stopped and struggled to find the English word. "Abomination." She said. "We'll help you become much cooler." Shuri assured her.

She turned and Okoye and Ayo closed their mouths. Shuri left the device to work. And she went back to her other work. Ayo and Okoye left the laboratory. A few weeks passed, and the device was working. On bringing clearer memories to her mind. Of HYDRA only, however. She was taking a break and she slipped into the room that was quarantining King T'Challa. She approached the glass box he was in. And saw the connected tubes and breathing apparatus. She approached a machine and checked his vitals as they were low. She read the charts and recognized the virus he had was not of one normal or from the past. She looked to him and he was weakening. She hurried out of the room and went back into the room Shuri was in. "Princess." She said. Then sounds started to go off and everyone began to panic. They milled about quickly. Shuri was frantically trying to figure out the cure. "Shuri." Viktoriya said. But Shuri ignored her and continued. "Princess Shuri." A worker called out. "I need just one more second!" Shuri cried out. She was frantic in trying to find a cure. Viktoriya became a little downhearted. "I need a moment! Everybody get out!" Shuri shouted. "GET OUT!" She yelled. Everyone began to leave. Viktoriya turned and walked out after everybody as well.

Shortly after, news traveled through Wakanda. King T'Challa...has died. The Wakandans had a funeral service. Viktoriya stayed in the village. And she stood upon a rooftop, watching them walk his casket through. As people wore white and played music and chanted. Viktoriya left Shuri and Ramonda to grieve. A month later, Shuri was working in the laboratory again. And Queen Ramonda was gone on a conference trip. Viktoriya approached her in the laboratory. "Princess. I don't...wish to bother you." She said. "But you do." Shuri said and looked to her. "It's alright. I'm doing better. And to have something to do will make me even better. Need more scanning?" Shuri asked her. "Yes, but...I would like new body parts." She told her. "I'll get right on that. Maybe make them look more Feminine as well, yeah?" Shuri said. She began to work on ideas. Then ran them by her. Then she connected her again to the neurological processor and worked on new limbs for her. They both worked together for a long time and got to know each other well. In the laboratory, they had laid down Viktoriya and put her to sleep. She slept through the process of them removing HYDRA's robotic limbs. And they formed, and connected her new Wakandan limbs. When she woke, she was in the above area. And the laboratory had Princess Shuri and Queen Ramonda in it. She overheard it was a year since T'Challa's passing. And she left them to have their moment to speak.

Then Queen Ramonda got in the elevator and headed up. Shuri went to the stairs to the upper level and jogged up them, to Viktoriya. "Hey! You are awake!" Shuri said. She helped Viktoriya sit up. And Viktoriya looked at her limbs. They were formed with calves and feet and toes. That made little clinking sounds as they curled and stretched. Her arms were formed muscular Feminine and her fingers could move and close and open. "Is them waterproof?" She asked. "Yes. Them waterproof." Shuri said and smiled. Viktoriya stood and looked at her feet as she walked. Then her arms as she moved them about. She was impressed at the fluid-like movements they could do. And seemed like real limbs. "I can work on making a skin for them. To seem like real skin." Shuri said. "But I have to go spend the evening with my mother." Shuri said. "Go." Viktoriya told her. Shuri left to the elevator as it came back. She got into it, then left to the upper level.

Viktoriya wandered on and found Okoye. "Ah! The victorious one. New technology suits you well!" She said. As Viktoriya was walking about in a white tank top and white shorts. Revealing her limbs. "How strong is these?" Viktoriya asked. "Let's train!" Okoye said. They began to battle. And Okoye fought her with her warrior moves and spear. Blocking hits from her forearms, fists, and legs. Viktoriya went for a hard kick and her foot went into the spear, then it sent Okoye sliding back a bit. "Not bad!" She said. Viktoriya stomped and launched into the air high. She began to come down with her elbow back, in a fist. "Whoa!" Okoye said and blocked. Viktoriya came down, and Okoye was leaning back on her knees with her eyes closed and face turned aside. Then she looked. Viktoriya was holding the spear in her hand. Not in a punch. She stood and brought up Okoye to stand. "You are not enemy. I would not hurt you, badly." Viktoriya said. "You are ally. You are friend." She said. Okoye smiled and shook her hand.