New Threat

Shuri came back with her mother, later. And they warned about a new threat. A man from the water. Ramonda assured them that they must all get a night's rest, however. And the council will figure out how to approach this new threat in the morning. And everyone went to their beds. It was difficult to sleep. And Viktoriya began to think, she had spent a year in Wakanda. And never reached out to Bucky. The following morning, she was dressed in long, flowy patterned pants. And a white tank top. She tied the waist to fit. Then left her room. She made her way to the laboratory and inside. Then she looked at a gigantic machine that was in the room. "How...did this get here?" She asked Shuri who was on top of it. "How indeed! Asks the outsider." Shuri said. "What is it?" She asked. "A Vibranium detector! So don't get too close. You might set it off." She told her. Viktoriya began to step back. "I'm kidding! You're too easy." Shuri said, with a smile. Viktoriya looked to her left as Queen Ramonda entered the room. "Does this thing work?" She asked Shuri. "Yes! And it can find Vibranium through anything! Water, dense fog, heavy storms, and even the thickest of metals." Shuri answered, impressed. "Whoever built this is brilliant," Shuri added. "Come, look." She said.

She pointed at the parts that were taken out and said they came from a junkyard and were custom-made as well. Queen Ramonda looked at it all. "We find person, we find way to end enemy?" Viktoriya asked. "In a rough way of speaking, yes." Shuri answered. They talked about there being vibranium outside of Wakanda. And how mind-boggling it was. Then Okoye walked away with the Queen to another area of the laboratory to speak to her alone. Viktoriya looked up to Shuri who was busy with things. "You find person, I will help. Princess." Viktoriya said. "You still need a bit of help with your noggin." Shuri said. "You have helped with what you can. You have this now. And this...is much...much bigger." She said. "It is." Shuri agreed. Then she looked to her mother and Okoye. "So? When are we leaving, so I can see my favorite colonizer?" Shuri asked. Then smiled. Viktoriya looked appalled. "It is not me?!" She asked. Queen Ramonda smiled a bit. "I am sorry, but no." Shuri said. Then playfully threw down a piece of metal. Viktoriya blocked it with her forearm then Okoye walked over. "We go now. But we'll have to change. To fit in." Okoye said. "Yes! Wardrobe change!" Shuri said, happily. Then climbed down.

The three of them changed into casuals. Okoye was in a tight suit and black running shoes, with a black blazer jacket. Shuri was in a purple breathable jogging outfit. And white and blue shoes. Viktoriya was in entire black. And her hair was down. She had gloves on covering her hands. They flew in a jet to a secluded spot in the States and they exited it, then began walking in the woods. "Who is this Colonizer?" Viktoriya asked. "You'll see." Shuri said. She stopped and they did too. Then she sent out a flying bug from her beads on her wrist. She controlled it out into the woods and to another path. Viktoriya watched. She caught the attention of a man with white hair. He headed over, following it. Then saw her and walked on towards them. "You could have called." He said. "Now why would I do that?" Okoye responded. The man chuckled softly, and tuckednhis hands a bit nervously into his pockets. "Who's with you?" He asked. "This is Viktoriya. She used to be HYDRA." Okoye introduced. "I thought they were all gone." He said. "She's the last remaining part of it. We've been trying to help her forget. And remember her past. But we have a new threat." Okoye said. "He is Everett Ross by the way." Shuri introduced. "Oh! Yes. Hi." He said and removed his hand from his pocket and stepped forward the held our his right hand to shake, in a polite gesture. She stepped ahead from behind in-between them and held his hand then shook it. "Ooh. Firm grip." He said. Then stepped back again. And so did she. "Her limbs are Wakandan." Shuri told him. "Oh wow." He replied.

"We need to find a scientist. And we know you can help us." Okoye said. "There was a vibranium device taken from the sea." Okoye said. "That was you. Wasn't it?" Everett asked. The three of them looked at him confused. "Come on. It was you. On the water. A transporting ship. Mass casualties. Those guys were even Navy SEALs." Everett said. "What happened?" Okoye asked. "Come on..." Everett implied. "It was not us!" Viktoriya spoke angrily. "Okay. Okay. Easy." Everett said. "If it wasn't you, then who was it?" He asked. None of them said. "Okay. Then you don't get my help." He told them. "Everett. If...we told you, then you would be at risk. And we cannot do that." Shuri told him. "But we need to find this scientist before THEY do. She specified. Viktoriya gave a knowing, yet menacing nod. He knew they were serious. And they wanted to help. "Okay. Look. I can give you the information but you have to be sly about it. Okay? I have a new Director. And..." He said, then looked behind himself. Then back ahead to them. "And he's watching me like a hawk." He said. "We will be very, very careful." Okoye said. "Not just careful. You gotta be fast." He told them.

"The U.S. needs another machine, so they're going after this kid as well. So you gotta find her quickly." He told them. "A kid?" Shuri asked. "Yes." He answered. Then he told them the college and the name of the girl. Then they left him and went to the College. "I will get room of girl. In case it be a trap." Viktoriya said. "Why would it be a trap for us?" Okoye asked her. "Not us. Trap to her." Viktoriya responded. "She's two steps ahead of you." Shuri told Okoye. "Trying to win points with the Princess?" Okoye asked her. "Just doing job. If she like me more, then you just fail on your own." Viktoriya said. "Oh...you..." Okoye said. Viktoriya smiled a little. Then headed to the College doors. "Let her go. Let her go." Shuri said. Okoye stood by the car with Shuri. They watched Riri talk to a guy. Then she headed into the College. She went through the hallway and up some stairs. Unbeknownst to Princess Shuri following her. She went to her room on the second floor and inside. She went inside, then Princess Shuri followed her. She began to freak out at the fact Princess Shuri was in her room. HER room.

Okoye climbed in through the bathroom window and stood in the room then stared at Viktoriya. As Shuri tried explaining it wasn't safe for Riri to stay there. Okoye gestured for her to go out and Viktoriya went out and into the room. She followed. Riri began to panic and threw a Bluetooth speaker. Viktoriya caught it in her hand. "Don't crush it! That's expensive." Shuri said. "Put it down." She commanded. Viktoriya went to a desk then she set it down. Riri picked up a bigger item. "Really? Put that down!" Okoye said. "Mmm mmm." Riri refused. Viktoriya looked to her. "Put it down, girl. Or else we will have no choice but to take you by force." She said. "And what would the others do that are supposedly after me, huh?!" She asked. "Take you by harder force." Viktoriya spoke, truthfully. She gave an honest but harsh look. "Okay. Okay." Riri complied. And gently set the item down. "But I can't just up and leave. I have class in twenty minutes." She said. "This is your life now. Princess say go, you go." Viktoriya said and pointed out. Riri took her backpack and left with them following. "Next time, I'm leaving you behind." Okoye told Viktoriya.

"She us my second favorite colonizer. And she will come along every time. I like have two muscle with me!" Shuri said, happily. They all left the College and got in the car. Riri directed Okoye where to go. Then they parked at a large garage and went inside. "Please don't touch anything." Riri asked politely. "You don't have to worry about that." Okoye said. Implying the place was filthy. "Reminds me of Barnes. I must see him soon." Viktoriya said. Shuri smiled. "It might not look like much but...it's my life's work in here." Riri said. More lights came on and it revealed more in the garage. Shuri was impressed and checked out papers on a board. "Princess. American authorities have arrived at your location." Her A.I. told her. "Who is that?" Riri asked. "My A.I. just sit tight." Shuri said. Viktoriya watched. "I can take them all out, Princess." Viktoriya said. "I trust that you probably can, but we need a plan. Rather than just punch and go." Shuri said. "They are surrounding us." Okoye told her. She went to a window and let her bug outside. "I thought you said a Merman was after me. That's the Feds." Riri said. "They are after you too. They need that." Viktoriya said and pointed to her plans on the board. Riri began to mumble and complain then she went to her backpack and took the papers then began to pack them inside quickly. "We need a plan to get out of here." Shuri said. "Does this work?" Okoye asked and took a cover off a car. "No." Riri said. "Can that, fly?" Shuri asked and pointed to something above. "Oh yes." Riri said. Then she held a button and began to lower a suit like Iron Man's.

"Whoo! We're gonna get this ON!" Shuri said excitedly. "Get in the car with Okoye." Shuri told Viktoriya. Viktoriya hurried and got into the passenger side of the car. They shut off the lights and Shuri put a device onto the car. She commanded her A.I. to control the car and then there was a countdown to the Feds entering the garage. Okoye got into the car and closed the door. Then buckled up. She looked at Viktoriya as the countdown lessened. She buckled in. The Feds bust in and Riri shot at them then took off into flight! The car spun in a u-turn and raced out! Smashing through the garage door! Shuri rode a dirt bike out and onto the streets. "A.I., lead me to the Princess. Right now." Okoye demanded. "I'm coming to you Okoye!" Shuri said. She raced through the streets and avoided police, causing them to crash. On the way to meeting up with Okoye. "A.I., give me control of this vehicle." Okoye said. The brakes hit and the car slowed and stopped right behind a truck. She sent her spear through the back of the seat and onto the street. She put it in reverse and hit the gas pedal. Then she launched a cop car over the muscle car. She spin around and threw it into drive, then continued racing ahead and took her spear out of the backseat as Shuri joined alongside.