A/N || !!IMPORTANT PLZ READ!!

!!IMPORTANT INFO REGARDING "WE ARE YOU". PLZ READ!!

Hey hey! So this is an important question and update regarding my story "we are young"

First the question- What's yall opinions on Milo and Felix's names? I'm asking because I'm thinking about changing them because I personally never loved Felix's name and I've come to dislike Milo's name. I just feel like they don't fit well or sound right when saying their names and another characters name together in a sentence.
Like "Xander and Milo" just doesn't sound great- I don't know what I want to rename them[I'm considering renaming one of them Cyrus]  but it's to the point where I don't like the names enough that I am willing to go and change their names in all the already existing parts of the story.

I seriously need to know yalls opinions asap and maybe some name suggestions for them too.
I need to get the next part of this story written so I can continue with my other works but the names are driving me crazy.

Update- I posted a posting schedule in my "important info book" and I do intend on sticking with what I said regarding the ruff posting schedule.

Also last not as important question- What would yall like to see in this story? It could any idea or any characteristics for pre-existing or future characters or hell what kind of subculture would yall like to see some characters be apart of?-

If yall could answer these questions it would be so helpful and I'd really appreciate it!

Please remember to stay hydrated and maybe try to eat something and to take care of yourselves! Have a good day/night luvs!

-Luv Neo<3

[Also yes I just posted this on my board and I might add more info later but I doubt I will]

[PS. I need to make a new cover for the book so if anyone has any ideas for that maybe lemme know or should I maybe do a cover contest for 270-300 followers?-]