CHAPTER 3

Jam liked the face of  nUNEW. he has this unique and cute face.so he got curious of the boy's capabilities so he asked if he can sing.

"nice to meet you NUNEW,you can call me p'jam."

"have you acted before and can I ask you sing for me? "asked jam.

"Sure I can sing for you p'jam please go easy on me" Nunew said as he start to prepare to sing.

ZeE was discreetly listening to the talk between jam and Nunew. he was also curious of the boy sitting prim and proper infront of jam.

Nunew close his eyes and chose to sing. his voice resounded inside the room and his beautiful voice singing was the only sound that can be heard in there.

Zee was looking intensely at the boy who had his eyes closed as he was singing. he was mesmerized by his singing.

When Nunew finished singing, he open s his eyes only to see the wide smile plastered on jams lips.

"you have a very beautiful voice nunew,with continuous practice,you will be more amazing."praised jam which brought a shy smile on nunew's face that showed his cute puffy cheeks.

Jam liked nunew but he doesn't know if he will be okey acting a BL.Most of the actors in the agency have a partner aside from Boon  and zee.well,zee is an exception since he  he doesn't  do any BL  and so that leaves Boon  as a choice.

"Are you okey in acting in a BL?" asked Jam. "he secretly hoped that the boy would agree.

Nunew was already told by p'nam that the agency stars have partners incase the agency decides to do a bl series or movies so he was a expecting this question from p'jam.

"yes, p'jam im okey with it"

"that's good to know, actually boon  doesn't have a partner yet. Maybe you can be his partner."

No one notice that Zee on the side have internal battling in himself..he was happy upon learning that Nunew is okey doing a BL but was feeling stuffy inside that boon was chosen as his partner.