CHAPTER 27

"I was honest when I told people that I admire Nunew but i know that he likes you but if I have a chance, I will grab that." pon added.

"you wont have that chance or anybody will ever get the chance." zee replied.

" I'm glad that your serious about him man, but if there will  be a chance, i will be taking it. I mean it." 

"well I got to go, I hope you two reconcile with whatever problem there is."  pon answered before he left.

ZEE asks jam of nunew's schedule and had known that Nunew will have a voice lesson only.

zee went to Nam's studio and saw Nunew having his lesson. he  waited till its over and Nunew was surprised to see zee.

"hello p'nam, I'm just here to pick Nunew up. we will go ahead first." zee said.

"alright. bye bye new, zee. take care on you way" nam replied.

Nunew was silent along the way, while  zee was driving and noticed that zee was driving towards zee's condo.

"phi...."Nunew wanted to speak that this is not the way going to jams's or his house direction.

"new, we need to talk about us. don't run away from me anymore" zee said while his eyes are focused on the road.

"phi,i think...."

"lets talk when we arrived." zee cut what Nunew wanted to say.

After a few minutes drive. they arrive at zee's condo. zee let nunew in first and gave him something to eat and drink while nuenw sat at the sofa.

"do you have anything to say and ask me?" zee asked.

"no, phi." Nunew answered.

"do you really want to break up with me?" zee asked again.

Nunew was silent and had a deep breath.

"yes" Nunew answered and look into Zee's eyes with  his clear eyes.

"no. you don't want that ." zee said and hugged Nunew

"new, don't decide on your own." zee said.

"I'm sorry if you ever felt slighted of my behavior and ignore you over Shane and others." zee tried to explained.

"phi, you don't have to say sorry to me and explain anything."

"also please don't think about it anymore. you dont owe me any explanations."

"if that is all. I will leave now. you don't have to send me back." Nunew said as he stand up and about to leave.

zee hugged Nunew  from the back. he felt that if he let Nunew leave now.it will be the end between them. Pon's words kept getting ringing back in his head.

" new, im sorry. shane and I are just friends. there's nothing going on between us believe me. I know its my fault that I let you feel and doubt my feelings for you. I thought I was going to hold you back."

"im sorry i didn't notice that you werent feeling well that time and that you almost fell into the water."

"you dont have to ask how i know,i talk to pon and he said everything."

"new, im sorry if i made you doubt  and unsure of my feelings." zee told Nunew.

Nunew was listening to everything zee said. tears was also falling down on his cheeks as he listens to zee.