CHAPTER 11

"hey man,you're just overthinking things. don't get it to you. besides what do you think would be the reason he would be aloof to you? you didnt do anything to make him change his mind about you don't you? Asked korn.

Zee was thinking hard until he thought of the game where he had to choose between him and his idol joyce that made him look like he lost his soul.

Korn saw his reaction and was feeling intrigue why zed made that face.

"hey, bro, you did something didn't you?" in a affirmation tone.

"the only thing I could think of was the game where I have to choose between him and my idol joyce. but I  gave a signal him with my eyes.im sure he understand that. Remember I told you that Pon was also there and we played the same game but he chose nUNEW,"zeE answered.

"man, you screwed yourself." korn said laughing.

"what if he thought that if Joyce and him is right in front of you and you chose joyce over him? what do you think he will be feeling? maybe that gave him a second thought that maybe you don't really like him and  not interested in him so  its good for him to distance himself so that he wouldn't be hurt further if he also like you. 

"In addition,you didnt  say or confess to him that you like him right? so he assumed that you are not interested in him." what do you think?

Zed was thinking of the what korn had said. thinking what if Nunew really disappeared from his life. no, he cant picture him gone. He is like a ray of sunshine that lighten up his world. he seems to be poured by a cold water.

"don't think too much zee, come on now, there's only 10 minutes before the show starts, everyone is excited.

At APQ tV station. Nunew is  so nervous because this show will be broadcasted in a national TV. He needs this performance to be good if not perfect.

Pon was already seated at the judges seat. he is excited because he saw the post in twitter about Nunew appearing in the show and the photo circulated in the internet is so good. Everyone is gushing over how beautiful the silhouette of Nunew's picture. Everyone is saying that he must be looking beautiful so he was waiting patiently for Nunew to appear.

Everyone was focused on the television in p'jam's house when Lin finally appeared,his back was facing the camera just like the circulating photo but everyone shouted when they saw his outfit. His sexy figure can be seen despite the dark lighting and when the music played. they went wild because of the sensual step Nunew made in the opening of his performance.

"waahhhh..Nunew is so pretty!" Murai exclaimed.

"I expect him to be beautiful but didn't think he would be this much beautiful" bon seconded.

Zee was frozen in front of the television. He can see that everybody was thrilled of Nunew's performance. he was really beautiful and sexy tonight. He saw Pon's reaction when the camera panned to his face. He was feeling jealous that Pon got to see Lin in person while looking like that but he can only see him in the television.