23

Ophelia's POV
(don't be a silent reader<3)

"I bet she was mad after that" Bria laughs.

"I believe. She got a new rival on the ice" Lili took a sip of her coffee.

Me and these two girls are sitting at the college canteen, eating lunch together on the break between our lectures.

"Maybe you know Jade's new competitor?" I ask, taking a bite of my food.

Apparently, Jade lost the figure skating competition to a new skater.

Now the whole Wellspring New Dawn college is talking about Jade's failure, because she's the second great figure skater after me, who represents our college.

I guess, she got beaten well.

"I don't know her personally, but people talk that this new girl just transferred from the Ivy sports college," Bria says.

"If I'm right, she's Milani Perry. The best figure skater at the Ivy college and now a new star here" Bria smiles as she gives us more information about the new girl.

"I would pay money to see Jade's face when she lost to this girl" Lili jokes.

"Thank god, I took a break from skating or else I would shit myself too" I giggle.

Logically thinking, this Milani is a new competitor for me too. We skate on the same field.

"I still don't get it why you decided to stop skating" Lili stares at me.

"I didn't stop, I'm just taking a break" I explain myself.

"It's a crime" Bria states, putting a whole spoon of rise in her mouth.

"Since we are catching up on news, I got something too" Liliya teases us with a smirk on her freckled face.

"Just looking at your face right now makes me curious about what you're going to tell" Bria raises an eyebrow at Lili.

"Spill" I say, putting my spoon on the table. My eyes are on my ginger friend.

"So you two know our popular college hockey team, right?" she starts.

"Yeah, what about that?" Bria crosses her arms.

"They will have a new teammate. I mean, he's not really a new team member, but he's coming back to our college" Lili's eyes meet me and Bria.

"Wait" Bria pauses. "Are you talking about Cade Mason?" she asks with a shock on her pale face.

I don't even get what they are talking about.

"Bingo" Lili points at Bria.

"Who's Cade?" I narrow my eyebrows.

"A sexy player" Bria turns to me.

"Ex-hockey team captain" Lili adds.

"Next guy who I would date if I got a chance" Bria smirks. I feel goosebumps running down my spine.

"Why would you say that?" Lili almost yells at the blonde friend.