27

Arden's POV
(don't be a silent reader<3)

I'm on my way to Feeli's dorm now.

I texted her in the morning, asking if she wants to meet up with me and go see a movie or just hang out somewhere in the city, but I got a message from her saying that she's not feeling well.

I got worried. I decided to go to her place, even though she asked me not to.

Now, I'm running up the stairs and going down the hallway toward her dorm room.

I knock on the door. Wait for her to open it.

I'm about to knock again, because no one is opening, but the door suddenly slightly opens. I carefully push it to enter.

When I go into the place, I see Ophelia standing in only her sports bra and pajama shorts.

For a second, I lose my mind when I think about how hot she looks in these revealing clothes, how I would like to take them off and examine her whole body like a map.

I would kill to touch her as mine.

My gaze is burning into her. I feel my desire for her getting uncontrollable.

I'm about to lose my senses, but then I look at her pale face and find her painful eyes stuck in me.

She's in pain.

"I told you not to come" she silently mouths.

"I'm worried" I say, closing the door behind me.

"Do you need to see a doctor?" I ask.

"No, it's nothing" she puts her hair in a bun. "I'll be alright after taking painkillers"

"Are you in pain? Does it hurt a lot?" I'm even more worked up after hearing her say that she's in pain.

"It's my period pain. I will survive, I guess" Ophelia chuckles in pain.

Her period or not, it's serious. She's in pain and it's enough for me to know that there's something to be worried about.

"You should go and lie in your bed" I say. "You are hardly standing on your toes"

I notice how she slightly swings as she stands on the ground. I believe, her legs are killing her too.

"Oh, yeah. I was lying in my bed before you came here" she crosses her arms around her belly.

"Let's go" I escort her to her bedroom. She lies down and I go to the kitchen to bring her water for her to drink medicine.

When I come back with a glass of water, I watch her put a pill of painkillers in her mouth and help her by holding the glass of water near her mouth for her to take a sip.

She puts her head on the pillow and closes her eyes.

"You should try to sleep" I put the glass on the night table beside her bed. "Call me if you need something, I'll be in the living room" I stand up from her bed.

"Don't go" Ophelia takes my hand. "Stay here" her tired eyes are looking up at me.

I sit on the side on her bed, next to her. "I'm not leaving" I whisper.