Chapter 2

I will be using (_____) instead of y/n for this story. I hope this is okay.

_______________________________________

"...Do you have a pair of scissors, ma'am?"

Her expression could be no better be described than bewilderment. "..May I ask why?"

"I need to cut my hair."

"Oh, are you alone? And so young too, there's an orphanage a town over I could drive you t-"

"No."

"..."

She opens and reaches into a drawer, and hands you a pair of scissors. She doesn't say anything.

"Thank you."

You walk back to into the bathroom, and look in the mirror. Right now, your hair was below your, but that had to change. You grabbed a chunk of your hair, a put the scissors right above your shoulders. You closed your eyes.

Click!

You open your eyes. A chunk of hair is in your hand. That wasn't so hard, but this is bound to look like literal garbage. Oh well. What could you do.

Click!

...

Click!

...

...bangs.

This horrible. But, you see no choice. Like, unless the answer is written on your forehead, it's not there.
After some angry cutting...
You resemble a dog that was left out in the rain. It was going decently, until your hands were very shaky from the anxiety. It's somewhat a haircut. You run you fingers through your hair for a while, and things are looking better. The hard part is over. You are no longer (REDACTED), that is someone else. No one has to know. You must think of something else.
How about...
(_____).