Chapter 14

"Melodyyyyyy wake up" I heard an amusing voice say. 

I opened one eye to see my dumb-ass but loving brother,I bite his finger after he pokes my cheek. "Harry what do you want?" I said cuddling back into papa's chest. 

"Well my beloved sister today is the day we commit murder and not just any murder.. who's you ask it's PANSY FUCKING PARKINSON that's who"

"And why would we be killing the little pest?"

"She kissed Blaise in front of me and called me a fag"

I lifted my head with a sadistic grin.. "So what are you planning?" 

"Know what don't tell me surprise me let me get dressed"  I said ready to beat this bitches ass.

_______________________________
TIME SKIP TO THE FORBIDDEN FOREST

" Ohhh, Pansy darling why don't you sit here.. Blaise will be right here" said Cousin Wednesday.

Yes, we included Cousin Wednesday in on it,she never passes up the chance for a murder.

"Okay Wen Wen can't believe you got Blaisey to come see me" Pansy said like the dumb bitch she is.

The dumb bitch didn't know that the forbidden forest has a whole bunch of mean creatures but it's fine.. the hell hounds will enjoy her stupidity.

Wednesday whistled letting us know that it was time.

We let the snakes we had asked for help,go and let them slither and wrap around her body.

Brother walked out slowly in his half siren attire.

Pansy is screaming bloody murder at this point but no one could here with the fact her mouth was being covered with garden snakes

"Now Pansy you decided to hurt my sister,you decided to touch my mate.. but again I was kind and let you live but you see I can no longer tolerate that ever again since you KISSED MY FUCKING MATE!!" Harry said while cutting out her eyes.

" I know I said it's just me who's here for you but well I couldn't have let you go knowing you hurt my sister soooo SURPRISE!,COME ON OUT MELMEL" 

I stepped out and smiled showing my fangs," Pansy can I call you pansy?Oh well never mind" I said.

I laughed and grabbed her by her throat.. "Now look,I didn't want to go this far but well -" I snatched her throat out,while watching as she bled to death.

________________________________________________________________________________

ANYGAYS HIIII THANKS FOR KEEPING MY DUMBASS BOOK

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and see ya next time on the ADDAM TWINS