Chapter 3

Melody's Pov*

"Mistress, it's time to wake up I hear your hatchling coming," Skyla said nudging my face with her nuzzle.

I yawned and opened my eyes to see my beautiful snake.

I smiled and kissed her head and got out of bed.

"Accio clothes off the chair," I said doing wandless magic.

The outfit I had chosen the night before had zoomed into my hands.

Knock Knock

A knock on my door sounded, Harry had poked his head in, and when he saw I was awake he walked in.

Why is he always dressed before me? Harry was wearing one of the new outfits we had bought for school.

Harry already had everything ready for school so all I had to do was get dressed and get on a train.

I sighed "Turn around you big oaf I need to get dressed," I said pointing behind him.

He just chuckled, as I'm getting dressed I start to wonder "Harry what if we find our soulmates there" I asked him.

"Well, I think that would be cool just as long as my mates are not female then we're good, I don't think I could ever fall for a female, I'm gay, and nothing gonna change that" Harry had said.

I get where Harry's coming from, I'm Pansexual so I could care less about what I get but for him, he will only date a guy.

Time skip... The Hogwarts expresses

Harry had everything floating behind us while we got on the train.

Harry and I got on the train with our cousins and sat down in the closest seat thing.

The animals had fallen asleep on the empty seats near me.

A couple of minutes later we heard a knock on our door.

A girl poked her head in, how rude she didn't even wait until we said to come in.

"Have any of you seen a toad a boy named Neville lost his?" The girl said snobbishly.

I glared "No, we have not and why don't you knock next time" I snapped.

She sneered "Who are you talking to like that I'm the Potter Twin's Best Friend, have some respect, "She said.

I laughed and got up poking her chest very hard with my sharp nails.