03

The bell finally rang after a dreadful hours of school

After I come back there hasn't been a day that I have peace for myself. People have been approaching me and the others nonstop. Alex is having fun with it but I'm not sure about Jack and Jake. All I know is that I'm not a fan of attention at all.

So today I decided to stay behind until the hallways go silent and that's when I'll go home. I told the others that I'll meet them at seven tonight.

As I was walking down the hallway I suddenly heard a very soothing violin being played. As I followed the sound I found out it was from the music room.

When was there a music club?

This room has been locked for years and only the teacher or staff could enter. Now that there's a violin sound coming from it all of the sudden, it catches attention.

The door isn't fully close. There's a small space that enough for me to see everything inside.

I went close to the small opening and peek through it.

I see what I expected to see which is a person playing violin. But what I wasn't expect to see is the person who's playing it.

I could recognized her everywhere.

Asteria left hand holding a violin against her next while the right holding the bow while she's going back and forth with it. Even if she has her back turn on me, I could feel her frustration on the way she plays. It's like the rhymes didn't go the way she wanted.

Her hand starting faster and it become more obvious that she's getting irritating. She must spend a long time in this room trying to get the rhymes correct.

She start pressing down more and more until I heard the string break. It caught into her finger and give it a sharp cut.

She didn't react at all. She stand still then slowly letting her hand fall while still holding the instrument. I can finally see the fresh blood dripping from her finger.

I found myself rushing inside the room and pull her injured finger to my face. I scan through the cut as I could feel her shocking expression looking at me.

"What are you doing?" She asks.

I ignore her questions and exam the cut on her finger.

"I'll go get the aid, stay here," at that I rash outside to the clinic and found the aid inside on of the drawer. I quickly go back to the music room and sat her down on the couch at the corner of the room.