02

It's already noon when I finish my fifth period

It's already noon when I finish my fifth period. I push through the hallways to my locker to take out my book for the next class. It's not like I'm gonna hit there as soon as possible. I just want to get the book out first then head to the cafeteria and meet up with the girls for lunch break.

"You done?" Elle asks with her hand holding a bunch of math books. I nodded and I close the locker door.

"Jude told us to meet up in five minutes," she said as we were walking.

"How about Eve?" I asked. "She'll be there too."

Lunch break is also the time where the school starts broadcasting. It's different everyday. It can be a song or a poem. It's mostly requested by someone. If you want to broadcast something you can ask the broadcast members and they'll accept your offer.

"Good afternoon Crestwood Heights academy! Today we have a very special requests for a song! I hope you enjoy your lunch and have a great time! Today song will be ' style ' by Taylor Swift! I wonder who our guest dedicated this song to?" The girl from the broadcast room chuckles with excitement. "Have a good break everyone!" With that she stops talking and the song starts playing.

Midnight
You come and pick me up, no headlights
A long drive
Could end in burning flames or paradise
Fade into view, oh
It's been a while since I have even heard from you
( Heard from you )

As we walk in the cafeteria I spot the two girls waving at us. We walked toward them but as I sat down next to Jude the room gone quiet all of the sudden.

I look the entrances. The four boys from earlier walk in. Everyone have their attention on them.

"Guess everyone is excited to see them back," Jude comments make me curious. I look at her asking for the reason. She understands my expression and smiles.

"Those guys are the most popular group in our school since middle school. They're known for their charm and academic achievement. As well as coming from a very wealthy family," she explained.

"If they're from a very wealthy family then why would they join a public school?" I asked. Wealthy people always goes to private school for a better education. But why choose public school? It's noisy and messy.

"They said that private school is too boring so they change here. Beside, this is the school that their parents study and met too. Generation to generation."

"So they have known each other for a very long time," I foretold.

" Before they can even speak or walk. Yes, a very long time. " Jude nod.

And I should just tell you to leave, 'cause I know exactly where it leads, but I
Watch us go 'round and 'round each time

"Then can you tell us why they're walking here?" Eve questions brought as back to the room. I turn around again and see all of them walking toward our table.