04

I pick her up at 6:45 as I promise

Now I'm waiting for her as she locking the door. She turn around and stroll toward me.

I hand her a helmet for safety. Maybe safe from my driving.

"When will we come back?" She asks.

"Well, I gotta meet up with my friends at 7 so I might as well bring you along," I said.

"Why?"

"Because you need an escape and all me and my friends gonna do is drive in speed and enjoy the night with those dark starry sky and rush of adreline that ran in our body."

Now she's looking at me like my existence is illegal.

"How fast? Is it illegal?" She adjured.

"Totally illegal," I jested.

I smirk in my helmet when I see her anxious looks.

"I'm joking," she glared at me.

"Hope on, we do still have a long night but it's better to enjoy it early," she hopes on the bike as she buckle her helmet.

"Hold on to me," I advised.

"I rather not," she rejected.

Guess I'll have to the same method from earlier.

I pull the visor down then start the engine and drove suddenly in a speed to surprise her and I know I succeed in doing so when I feel her arm around my waist, hugging me tight.

She must be scare for her life but I'm enjoying the warmth of her embrace right now so I rather continue teasing her for a while.

I turn right as I bend the bike to the side almost hitting the ground. It's another trick to scare her. I can totally know how scared she is on how tight her arm wrapped around me.

I decide to stop teasing her as we're now on the bridge. And no I didn't slow down the speed but I won't pull anymore trick. It's a long way til we come down. It's a long bridge but on how fast I drive, we could be out in two minutes. But then again I decide to slow down on purpose for something.

"You can take off your helmet if you want, driving this fast on a bridge is enjoyable, breathe the air," I insisted.

I know she took my advice when I feel a little movement behind me.

I didn't feel her arm around me anymore. I look at the convex mirror and can clearly see her arms spread into the air as her brunette hair flying so lively. Even with her hair flying around I could still see her face clearly. The fox eyes, pink tint lips. It suit her face too well.

I turn my face away from the convex mirror and try to focus on the road but I can't help but look back and see a big smile on her face that shows her curve.