05

If I knew this would happen, I would stay far away from him

If I knew this would happen, I would stay far away from him. I mean what the fuck with all these staring and whispering like I'm some creep who just murder someone.

A week has passed from the night I went out with him and words quickly spread about it. During that night, someone spotted us and took who knows how many photos of us and posted it on the school news. Not really school news. It's like an account that everyone who attended this school has. The account posted mostly about rumors and early news about our school or popular people around here.

And turns out he's more famous than I participate. I did get some dirty looks from many girls for the past few days. I'm guessing that they think I'm gonna steal their man. And the boys? They've been giving me unwanted attention. It's annoying.

Now I actually realize how serious his group was in this school. I mean, you don't need to be smart to figure it out. They're rich, academic achievers (from what I've heard), hot or sexy, etc....

But the thing people didn't get caught on was their racing hobby. They only took the photos of when he picked me up. It must be one of my neighbors children. Bastard.

Whoever you are, you couldn't keep your view to yourself, can't you?

I finally lost it when a blond guy stepped in front of me, blocking my path.

I let out an unpleasant groan, "what now?"

"Aww, you don't miss me?" Alex sulked.

"Miss you? Because of you and your boys, I've been having a good time hearing your names. I don't need to miss you idiots at all." I put my arms against my chest.

"I know I know. It's like the hottest news since the day after. The hottest news for the hottest dude in school." He smirks playfully.

My lips curve into a sarcastic smile, "I'm gonna kill you."

"Hehe~" Alex laughed nervously.

"We're really sorry." He rubs the back of his head.

I sigh, "so what do you want? You must've blocked my destination for something, am I right?"

"You're so right. Amaris sent me to find you. Follow me." He gives me a signal to follow him.

I nodded.

I followed him to the destination which I clearly recognized better than anything. It's the way to the music room.

Alex stops without a warning, causing me to bump into his hard back.