•. 1 .•

Its been two months since the passing of Master Splinter and two months since April and Casey saw the turtles, April and Casey were sitting in her living room watching TV flipping through channel through channel in complete silence the only thing that could be heard was the talking on the TV changing every 7 seconds until finally they shut off the TV and sat in silence. "That's it." April got up from the couch "Where are you going?" Casey asked worried about his friend "I'm going to see the guys they need to get out of the lair" April said while putting on her coat and shoes "April come on they just lost their dad leave them alone for a while." Casey said standing up from the couch "I have left them alone for a long time now, they need to get out of there." April said grabbing her keys and opening the door and slamming it closed shut walking down the small porch stairs in front her house, when she was about to walk she saw in the corner of her eyes the one and only Casey Jones walking out of her door not saying anything, the Two friends started walking to see the guys

•. Skip .•

The duo made it down to the sewers and into the lair they were met with the sound of fighting but not yelling fighting fighting, they decided to check it out, when the entered the Dojo they saw Raphael and Leonardo fighting the sound of medal hitting and scrapping off of each other filled the room it was loud there were grunts and deep breaths leaving from the twos mouths as they trained together. The next thing they knew they saw Ralph pull Leo with all is weight and slammed him down on the floor, a groan of pain escaped Leo's mouth "Get up." Ralph said sternly to his brother extending his arm so Leo could grab on for support while getting up "Leo,Ralph." The two brothers turned their head and saw April slightly smiling, they walked towards April surprised "It's been a while." Leo said slightly smiling while hugging her "I know it has I-" Casey walked away going to look for the two other brothers, he first checked the lab for it was the closest and lord and behold there was Donatello and Michelangelo sitting in different places in the lab, Mikey was laying on the floor staring at the bright ceiling and Donnie was working on something Krang technology perhaps? "hey D." Donnie looked up from the technology and slightly widened his eyes surprised to see Casey was here "Hey..." the two stand there in silence not saying a word and starting at each other until Mikey said something "Dude where have you guys been!" Mikey wrapped his arms around Casey hugging him "Sorry Mikey." Casey said patting his head with his other arm that wasn't being held hostage by Michelangelo's grizzly bear hug, soon April,Ralph, and Leo came into the Lab and told everyone to get ready because they are going to be on the surface.

•. Skip .•

The 6 of them were sitting down on top of  random building eating pizza most of the time up there was nice the 6 of them were catching up even though it hasn't been that long but still it was nice. But the building started shacking like crazy causing them to almost fall but while the building was shaking Donnie noticed a blue portal opening and when it was fully opened a force of some sort was pulling all in one by one "MIKEY!" Ralph tried grabbing his brothers Han but failed his brother screamed for him scared Ralph was the last one left of the building the portal was still up though Ralph didn't know what they do he doesn't know where this thing goes how does he know it's safe what will happen to him? He shook his head his brothers need him he needs them he needs his friends he's not going to lose more family, he took a deep breath in and let go of what he was holding on.

Yo