•. 3 .•

The 3 of them were about to jump to the next building but then Donnie shouted them to stop out of nowhere right when April's Ralph was about to jump off trying to find the 2 humans but he ended up falling on his face instead, Donnie took out his phone and dialed a number "YOU HAD A PHOEN THIS WHOLE TIME!?" April shouted at the other Donnie "Yeah!" He smiled "SO YOU COULD HAVE CALLED THEM THIS WHOLE TIME AND WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!" April shouted once more "Hey! It's not my fault it didn't-" they heard a voice on the other side of the phone "D! Oh thank god your okay!" It sounded like a boy a teenager for sure but his voice was scruffy and he sounded like he smoked cigarettes "Yes I'm fine where are you and April at?" Donnie said "well April left a few minutes ago and Umm I think it's a pizza place calllllled- uh-I...nope the words are moving I can't read it and also because my head is bleeding." "WHAT!?" Donatello shouted worried about his friend, Ralph and April heard the teenager on the other side of the phone and made a worried face "Yeah hey D I feel lightheaded...come get me." The 3 heard a drop on the other side of the phone. Donnie started panicking, his friend was unconscious at god knows where! He has to find him fast! "How many Pizza places are there here?!" Donnie asked The bigger turtle "Uh I think 4 or 5?" "Take us to there!" Donnie said in a high voice losing his breath, Ralph nodded his head and told the two to follow the big snapping turtle to two pizza joints but didn't see anyone that matched the purple turtles descriptions, the three looked at the last pizza place and didn't see anyone so they went to the ally and that's when they saw him, a teenage boy dressed in black,with roller skates, and a gap in his teeth laying unconscious in a n ally with a red head girl in a yellow headband trying to stop the bleeding "CASEY!" Donnie dropped his staff and ran to his two friends, help carrying his unconscious friend "We need to get him back to the lair, April call Donnie and tell him we are coming home early." Ralph turned to his April and talked in a serious tone, April nodded her head and started calling her Donnie "Let's make it to the lair fast,Follow me!" Ralph said before he jumped onto the building and soon everyone was following him to the lair.

They made it to the lair and ran into Donnies lab "Donnie!" Ralph shouted, 12!April turned her head and saw a purple masked turtle walking towards them "Ralph what did I say about bringing strangers into the lair, if they die it's not our faults we never saw anythin-" Donnie stopped talking when he saw the teen Ralph was holding in his arms bleeding "What...JR?" Donnie looked at his brother worried "I'll explain later just help him!" Ralph said, Donnie nodded his head and told Ralph to put him on the table.

Love