ʚ1ɞ

the virus is god and the creator of your world.

it just existed but it don't have names, ages, genders, appearences. it exists in all forms, from your brain to the most obscure cells in your body, from the inside out to outside in.

no one has figured out exactly how or where it came from but when you find the time to take an inventory of your life and the things that make it tick, there is a little blue dot on your skin which means it's somewhere. it's like some kind of cosmic energy that is alive and growing.

you can' t see it in person but if you looked up a picture of it, you could probably tell what it looks like. people are fascinated by its existence. it fascinates them, makes them crazy, and it's all for no reason other than they love it. it's weird.

the world is full of strange phenomena which you can't explain but sometimes you wonder about it yourself.. like how do you explain why everything has always been the way it is and what causes such a phenomenon? how does the universe come together in such a way without ever creating anything?

it's a really hard question - the answer is complicated, as we've already established. so instead of focusing on trying to understand the universe, let me focus on answering questions about you: are you human? what are you called? are you alive? are you even meant to be here? what's real?

and there's a voice.

wake up.

__
__________ _____________________ _____________________ ____________________________ ________________

you didn't actually wake up. instead you wake up in a field where there isn't any sun. the sky is pitch black and it feel as if its getting closer to the surface. the grass feel so.. unreal. this whole situation is unreal. your mind feels too hazy and unfocused and you can't remember how you got here.

there is.. a house.

in the middle of empty simulation.

you didn't hesitated and immediately stand up and walk toward the house. you knew you had nowhere else to go. after all you are only a figment of someone else's imagination. you aren't real. there is no chance at winning. but that doesn't matter because what matters to you now is getting out of here, where you will finally understand who you are and who you are not, where your name starts.

as soon as you entered the house, you see a staircase leading down. it look.. so different - there's some sort of sunlight outside the windows.

but you didn't think much and instead you walk down. you walk for a while longer, until the stairs turn into a hallway and you finally find yourself standing in front of a door.

it gives you nostalgic.

it feels like you're in the highschool hallway. its a little dark as if the lights were out and it's raining outside. you wasn't sure when was rain season - it's been 3 years since then afterall - and yet you feel the same. its comforting..

《 1 𝗆𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝖼𝗈𝗅𝗅𝖾𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽 》

ɴᴀᴍᴇ: ???
ʟɪᴠᴇꜱ: ♡♡♡♡♡

- 𝗈𝗉𝖾𝗇 𝗆𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗒? -

yes《 no

●○●

you walk into the school hallways, it was dimly light. the lockers area weren't crowd like it usually do and the light noises of students conversations are somewhat,, comforting. the rain make it even better.

everything's perfect at the moment.

but you don't really have friends to talk, or even start a day with. though, you supposed it's better, you don't have to stress or worry about someone that you will forget one day. maybe that was good. it made things easier.
well, for you anyway.

Rain is nice ...