ʚ3ɞ

There is this place, you've always wanted to visit when you were.. up there..? down there.. you couldn't tell where *your home* is..

But it doesn't matter, What matters is if the sun is shining in one of your eyes or not.

But hey. Who am I kidding, There's no sun up here to shine on. Just empty and..

Hm.

You guess that makes sense.You'll never come to term of understanding where you are, But that's okay. You're still alive and breathing so it doesn't really matter where you are.

It's a good place. You like being here, You're just not used to it's.. absence?
Its cold. Really fucking cold. But the rain is nice, you don't want it to stop.
___

"⊬⍜⎍ ⋔⏃⎅⟒ ⟟⏁ ⏁⍜ ⏁⊑⟒ ☊⊑⟒☊☍⌿⍜⟟⋏⏁!  ⌇⏁⏃⊬ ⏃⋏⎅ ⍀⟒⌇⏁ ⎎⍜⍀ ⏃⍙⊑⟟⌰⟒.."

You can tell they're speaking.. the radio.. but you couldn't make out any words. As you stepped inside the bus, no one's driving.. but you wouldn't pay much attention to it though.

You walked toward the end seat in the bus - for some reason, you aren't comfortable with sitting anywhere but this seat.. for some reason.

It doesn't really make sense.. it's just.. you're too tired to argue about it.

the bus started moving, with no one in the driver seat but you can't think much about it, plus you aren't surprised.

The ride was pretty silent. The only sounds coming from you, and the radio playing.

"...⏃⋏⎅ ⍙⟒'⌰⌰ ⏚⟒ ⏚⏃☊☍ ⏁⍜ ⍀⟒⌿⍜⍀⏁ ⍜⎍⍀ ⋏⟒⌖⏁ ⌇⏁⏃⏁⟟⍜⋏ ⍙⟟⏁⊑ ⏁⊑⟒ ⍙⟒⏃⏁⊑⟒⍀ ☊⍜⋏⎅⟟⏁⟟⍜⋏⌇, ⏁⊑⏃⋏☍ ⊬⍜⎍ ⎎⍜⍀ ⊬⍜⎍⍀ ⌿⏃⏁⟟⟒⋏☊⟒"

The funny thing is that, the radio is somewhat comforting. It isn't loud nor speaking at all, you admitted you can't understand but it's quite and muffled.. even better with the rain outside and working vehicle.

It wont hurt to rest for a bit..

《 1 𝗆𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝖼𝗈𝗅𝗅𝖾𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽 》

ɴᴀᴍᴇ: ???
ʟɪᴠᴇꜱ: ♡♡♡♡♡

— 𝗈𝗉𝖾𝗇 𝗆𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗒? —

yes《        no

.
.
.

There's a lot of footsteps, crowd of students overwhelmed you. You've your hood on, avoiding as best as you can from bumping against eachothers but it was hard.

You really don't want to start conversations and anything, you have more important things to do than socializing..

As soon as you got inside the bus you walked toward the end but paused when you saw some kids already sitting at your spots. Suddenly you felt an urge to punch that mf but thinking again, they did nothing wrong.

It JUST a seat, you guess. You don't want to walk up and asks them to move, that might start questions and conversations, that's fucking stupid.

Calming yourself down, you sighs heavily before sitting somewhere else instead,, beside the window.

This will be alright. It's only some minutes in the bus, you can handle the uncomfy feelings,, you guess.