ʚ4ɞ

Alice is dumb.

The whole wonderland thing is dumber.

A cat that can talk? Flowers that can sing? Silence is always been your choice, Socializing is an ass. You dont really like people and don't see the need to be friends with them.

Let all mind their own business, you say. No one cares what goes on behind closed doors.

That's how you see it anyways. They're not good for anyone. They're just an hassle. A nuisance. A pest.

Flowers are perfect on their own, Theres no need for them to talk or act human. Why bother?

You crouched infront of the only little leaf thats growing from the small crack in the large parking lot.

"Lucky one, If i didnt find you here. Others might step onto you" You muttered lowly as if the leaf will talk to you back.

And you dont think theres anyone else here in this one other than you. So you guess.. thats good.

But you couldnt help to pick the leaf gently as you held its stem carefully with your fingers. You brushed some dirt on it.
You didn't know why but you wanted to keep it alive. To have some company even though it wont talk back, no one you would feel compelled to talk to or anything. Maybe because it reminds you that sometimes theres someone out there who would listen to you even if they wouldn't understand.

Your legs start walking, taking you somewhere as you stared at the leaf swaying gently with the air on your palm. Your pace was steady until you felt presence infront of you. A shadow fell over you and your feet stop immediately.

You looked up slowly, it was just a sign, an eye drawn on it, paint dripping slightly.
This place. Was supposed to be a good place. It had something to offer, a home, but nothing ever lasted. It got boring so you came here, thinking you won't get lonely as you sat alone in the cold grass, watching the sky, the trees, the water.

Why. It getting cold. Theres no sun, it's too early in the morning now. Your eyes darted to a jar near the shore, pursing your lips, you decided to get up and walk toward it. Maybe there was something left there, maybe you'll find something useful.

It was a small glass jar, almost completely empty, not a drop left inside. It looked old. A few leaves had gotten attached to the glass and the lid, Which was a little hard for you to open it. You did manage tho. It was dark inside but theres more stuff. Some seeds, a plant with leaves which looks like it was still alive, a couple broken sticks.

There was also something wrapped inside it. It looked like…

A card.

You were confused at first before opening it hesitantly. It said..

Nothing.

It was just a piece of paper.

You huffed, What a luck. But at least you got a jar from nowhere to put you little leaf in. And that was enough.

《 1 𝗆𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝖼𝗈𝗅𝗅𝖾𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽 》

ɴᴀᴍᴇ: ???
ʟɪᴠᴇꜱ: ♡♡♡♡♡

- 𝗈𝗉𝖾𝗇 𝗆𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗒? -

yes《 no

●○●

The wind breeze nicely around you as you sat on huge rock while resting your feet on the sand, watching the waves flow gently on the beach. You like it.

“Sis!”

Your head perked up, letting out a sigh as your sister calls you. “Yeah, little one?” You asked, getting off from the rock.

She ran toward you, taking your hand and started dragging you towards her own little spot where she was playing earlier and kneel down slightly before picking out two jar, piece of paper and a pen.

“Middy told me to do this” She said simply, giving you a paper, leaving you confused.

“Do what, Child?” You asked, confused.

She pointed at the jar in front of you, “Write a note. Something nice for yourself after life”

You frowned slightly, looking back at the paper and then the jar, “Do I really have to?” You asked softly, knowing it may sound rude if spoken out loud.

She smiled widely and nodded, pulling another jar beside her and hugging it slightly, “Yes Sis, please, just for me” she said before walking toward one of the rocks to stuff her jar.

You let out a sigh, averting your gaze away from her before taking a pen and pondered in your thoughts on what to write. Will your after life self even see this? Is this even worth going into detail? You werent sure anymore.

Your mind was interrupted when suddenly you noticed the water retreat, leaving the shore empty, causing your heart to drop. You dropped your stuff in its way before running toward the small cliffs where your sister is. “Missy! Quick-”

Your voice was laced with fear and slight shock as you picked her up on your shoulders, grabbing your bags and start running toward your car.

“Sis!! My toys!!” Missy winced, but you couldnt care less.

“I'll get you new one later” You quickly said, fastening her seat belt before doing yours the same. Your eyes darted to the huge waves slowly flowing in the ocean quite far away but it will be close any moment.

“Hold tight” You warned, Your voice was coming out a little like you could cry any moment but you remains calm to focus, gripping the wheel tighter while driving faster. This is it. It's not even a week and its already coming back again.