ʚ2ɞ

Humanity, Society,, What are these?

Something tell you to not worry about it, and you should be glad for. There's no need to look any deeper into the matter when you can see things like this, all around you. Humans tend to fear what they cannot comprehend. Fear of unknown things is their nature. They will always look for a solution in what is in front of them.

Maybe,, Maybe, You're lucky.. So instead of overthinking what's before your eyes, You might as well explore ,, Where humans rarely do. Places that are beautiful enough to be not ignored, Places that are stricted enough or Places that are dangerous.

You have a chance at least, In this empty simulation - It's not real, You believe but,, You wouldn't risked it.

Walking along the sidewalk with an umbrella in your hand, You spotted a parking-lot infront of the huge malls.

Hmm.. Malls. You aren't a huge fan of these days, Not used to perhaps. You heard teenagers love to meet up, hangout and chit chat in the building, wasting their money on nonsense stuffs and such.

You stand infront of it, staring inside the empty mall. For once, you feel comfortable - Prying eyes would be terrifying, As people nowadays don't understand to respect the privacy.

Regardless, You pushed-opened the door before entering - You didn't closed your umbrella and so did the door - Gently you dropped the umbrella on the floor, Didn't wanted to be handy with stuffs.

There was some weird music blaring out, The sound was distorted, but there's still some kind of harmony in its melody. People were absolutely nowhere to be seen, including the shopkeepers.

Maybe you're just lucky..

The elevators and escalators aren't working, But you'd thank that truly, Not a huge fan. It somewhat cold inside the building as well, You didn't have any jacket or coat on.

Clothing aisle first then! You wonder where,, Maybe you could take the map, That'll prevent you from getting lost as well, You guess.

The maps are on every floor fortunately for you, And you spotted quickly but memorizing them would be difficult. You really don't wanna get lost now, But it isn't easy anyway.
It seemed like it takes forever until you reached the store you seek after.

With a sigh of relief, You made your way inside. You hope you could..borrow - Not like everyone is watching or selling but you don't feel like stealing at the moment.

As you searched through different clothes, You came across something you think it will fit, So you grabbed it and checked the size.

You don't actually know what's your size,, So might as well try them on instead. You don't like changing a lot of time though, You were only get forced on doing that - Probably from moms(A/N; ily mom).

So you tried the shirt, And it fits pretty comfortably on your figure. The pants are a little big but you'll adjust yourself as much as possible. Once finished with that task, You headed towards the counter, dropping the money there.

Let's go to another department store, To find something else you can buy for yourself, yeah?

《 1 𝗆𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝖼𝗈𝗅𝗅𝖾𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽 》

ɴᴀᴍᴇ: ???
ʟɪᴠᴇꜱ: ♡♡♡♡♡

— 𝗈𝗉𝖾𝗇 𝗆𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗒? —

yes《        no

"C'mon, babe. There's another one you could try on"

Your mom said, Making you start groaning in frustration. "More?"

She nods, Giving you her best smile. "You'll thank me later"

You roll your eyes, You know how this goes. When you were younger, she would try to persuade you to wear whatever she thought would look good on you. Sometimes it worked for a while, But not anymore.

You don't even think she's gonna buy these as well, Like- Making you wear 10 clothes and only buy 2.

After putting on the pants, You opened the curtain to show her. Your mother smiled, She was impressed, Of course. "Wow, You look so cute"

You rolled your eyes again, "Thanks." The outfit wasn't too flashy. You had black pants and shoes, A simple white knitted sweater. No jewelry nor anything that looks like a 'bad girl'.

"I promise this is the last one, go change" She said, handing you a shirt "I think it'll fit you nicely,"

You gave her a skeptical glare, But nodded nonetheless. You took the shirt and get inside the dressing room. You changed in quickness, And you weren't too surprised to see how the clothes fit perfectly. If not for the fact, It felt kinda comfortable and familiar.

"I think I like this one" You said as getting out. Throwing the previous clothes on the basket before pointing yourself "This one, I mean, I like how it looks on me"

"Good!" Your mother replied, She's happy you find something you like. She walks over you after picking the clothes and patted you on the head. "Now, let's go to checkout, yeah?"