ᵀʷᵒ//ᵀʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵉˢ ᵒᶠ ᵃ ˢᵗʳᵃⁿᵍᵉʳ

Raine continued to stare into nothing for the rest of the drive, and unbeknownst to her, a particular someone was looking at her from behind, her bright blue eyes looking at the teenager who happened to be having a life crisis

Emilia smiled to herself when she realised she was going to have her first friend in this place, being somewhere she had vague memories of had scared her because everyone in this place seemed to know each other so well, based on the people she's seen in the past week, wanting to also have someone to smile and be familiar with.

Emilia will make it her mission to be friends with Raine by the end of the day!

Emilia hummed happily as she fiddled with the ends of her white dress.

When Emilia and Raine were dropped off for school, her Father had given her money to use for food since she'd essentially forgotten her lunch box at home, knowing full well that she hates the cafeteria food here.

Raine was weirded out since she's never verbally voiced out how she disliked the cafeteria food at school, but since she was in a different world with no memories of doing certain things at all she took the money and had placed it inside her wallet with the rest of her cash.

"Be good." Her Father said before gently grabbing the back of her head and giving her forehead a kiss, instead of having the usual warm and fuzzy feeling when she receives affection from her parents, she felt disgusted and repulsed.

Not really sure if they were truly her parents or not, even if she had confirmed that she wasn't dreaming.

When Raine got out of the car, she looked at Emilia who smiled at her weirdly, "Let's go get your schedule." Raine said in an attempt to get Emilia to stop staring at her so blankly, even if she was pretty as hell it was nerve-wracking because her stare felt so weird.

Emilia's smile grew as she followed Raine into the building, turning to give Raine's Father a wave goodbye, Emilia was truly envious of Raine's relationship with her Father because she never got to be with her parents much, her memories of them all distant.

Though, maybe being friends with Raine will fill this void in her heart by showering her with her affection and attention.

She'll have to.

She would have no choice anyways.

Raine looked around the hallways discreetly as she tried to figure out where the registrar could be, maybe it's around the corner.

When they turned the corner, there it was, the registrar with a woman, with a blurry face, could be seen printing something through the clear window, Raine lit up when her assumption seemed to be correct, so she grasped Emilia's hand in hers and they walked up to the registrar.

She had let go of Emilia's hand and crouched down to look at the lady through the square hole of the glass barrier, "We would please like our schedules for Raine Garcia and Emilia.." Raine turned to Emilia, silently asking her for her last name, "..Smith.." Emilia said breathlessly as she looked down at her hand.