ᶠᵒᵘʳ//ᴾˡᵃʸᵇᵒʸ

When Raine woke up, she had stared at her ceiling for what had assumed was 5 minutes before she got up from bed and walked down to eat breakfast, her mouth opening as she yawned tiredly

When she went down, she saw her Mom and Dad already eating at the table, Raine pulled a chair back and sat down when she got herself a plate and utensils, while she got herself a serving of food, unknowingly, her parents stared at her bandaged wrist.

Although they were not her real parents, it didn't mean they didn't care. They were aware about her mental health and had suggested that she go to therapy or maybe if she wanted to take medication to help, whatever will make her feel better they will do it.

Raine had mindlessly chewed on her food, as if she wasn't actually there with them.

"So, How was it with Emilia?" Her Father asked, pouring himself a glass of juice while her Mother went to make Raine a glass of chocolate milk, closing the lid of the Milo container.

"She's..fine? I only met her yesterday, yet she clings to me a lot." Raine sighed, thanking her Mom when she was handed the glass, "I guess it's only because you're her first friend." He said, looking at his daughter to gauge her reaction about the short blonde daughter of his late friend.

"Yeah, I guess.." Raine said as she pushed her food around her plate, "Continue eating anak, don't play with your food." 

"Ehh."

Raine had gotten inside her bathroom and started taking a bath once she finished breakfast, opting that she just sit inside the tub surrounded by lukewarm water, bubbles stuck to her body as she relaxed her shoulders.

She definitely needed to do this more often, it was quite relaxing, she always stood up when she took a bath and never got to fully relax in her bathtub.

When it was time to get out, she had wrapped a towel around her body when she entered her room, opening her dresser to look at the clothes inside, opting to take out a big light purple hoodie and black shorts that reached her mid-thigh.

The hoodie will help her to hide her bandaged wrist from prying eyes. 

Underneath the purple hoodie, Raine only wore a plain white tank top, while she put on her socks her phone let out a small 'ping', glanced at it and saw it was a text.

Putting her foot down, Raine opened her phone and saw that it was the same number that had texted her before the whole ordeal.

[Had a nice sleep?] It asked.

"Asshole." Raine muttered under her breath as she placed the phone down and continued putting on her socks and shoes, only standing up when she's finished.

Grabbing her phone and bag when she was about to leave her room, catching up to her Dad who was already waiting for her inside the car.

"Okay, time to go to school." Her dad said just as he was about to start the car, he turned around a bit when the car went into reverse, turning back to the front again when the car was no longer on the driveway and was now on its way to Emilia's house so they could pick her up.