ᵀʰʳᵉᵉ//ᵀⁱʳᵉᵈ

I will warn you, this chapter inhabits self harm and strange behaviour from te Mc, I shall not warn you again about this since this was also mentioned in chapter zero

There will be breaks where you can choose to skip it or not, watch out for the symbol, it means it's the scene I am warning you about: ꕥm

Raine had settled into her bed once she got home, opting to avoid her family by using the excuse of being tired from school, even if there was nothing to be tired about since nothing much had happened today, except for what happened during lunch.

Raine, before going home, had walked Emilia home so she wouldn't be alone, afraid that the girl from before would target Emilia again during dismissal.

But Emilia was just happy to spend more time with Raine, already having a fondness for the taller girl, even if they had just met today.

Emilia was just like that.

She got easily attached and would get ahead of herself.

Silly little girl.

Raine stared up at her ceiling as she laid there all tired, she wasn't able to get any information on how to come back, Emilia had stuck to her all day and there wasn't much time to visit the library.

Raine turned to her side and looked at her wall.

She needed a plan or just to write any ideas as to how she could get home.

Standing up from her bed, her sock covered feet made contact with the wooden floor and she walked over to her vanity, to which still had an open sketchbook and trinkets on top.

Raine pulled at a drawer and had pulled out a notebook that seemed to be conveniently placed inside, flipping it open, Raine saw that it was empty.

Perfect.

Raine could use the notebook to jot down her thoughts or any ideas, sitting down on the cushioned chair, Raine pulled a pen from a cup and started writing todays events.

So far, everyone's faces were all blurred to me. I'm unsure how I could fix that part but I'm able to see at least two people's faces clearly.

Emilia and that girl. 

There's something strange going on, but I don't know what to say about it because I can't exactly tell what makes it seem so strange.

Well, aside from me waking up in a different place.

I feel like I'm getting a sense of deja vu when I think of Emilia..As if she was familiar.

Raine continued to write in the notebook about her thoughts and what she needed to do, her number one priority is going to a library.

Maybe there was something inside one of the books that could help her, but if there isn't.. Maybe she'll feel lost and maybe want to just die already because she misses her real home.