ᶠⁱᵛᵉ//ᴮᵒᵒᵏ

Raine had come home late that day, not because she got held back at school, but because she got dragged away as soon as she got out of school, Derrick wanted to spend time with the two of them, but it almost seemed like he only wanted Raine to be ...

Raine had come home late that day, not because she got held back at school, but because she got dragged away as soon as she got out of school, Derrick wanted to spend time with the two of them, but it almost seemed like he only wanted Raine to be there since he often forgot that Emilia was with them.

But that didn't seem right since Derrick was supposed to fawn over Emilia since he was one of the male leads that were written in the book, but since Raine is here and now plays a bigger part than her written version, she concludes her presence really changed up the way the book is going.

Instead of settling in her room like usual, she decided to watch TV, she can only assume that even actors will have their faces blurred out.

And she was right, she watched Kate Stratford dance on the table while she was drunk, with the other teenagers down on the floor cheering her on, Raine was happy she could watch the things she liked watching before being transported, one of her favorites, "10 things I hate about you " played on the TV.

Raine will go along with what's going on around her as long she makes sure that Emilia will no longer stay alone in order for the male leads to prey on her, her first target, Derrick, she had distinctly remembering creating each of their profiles on pieces of paper.

So she needed to watch out based on their different personalities that varied differently, Raine stood up and went up to her room to grab her notebook of information, after pausing the movie of course.

She reached her room and walked over to her vanity, pulling the drawer and taking the blue note book out of its confines, bringing a pen with her downstairs, just leaving her door open when she left.

It's not like someone was going to enter her room without permission, she was alone, her parents currently at work.

She sat down onto the couch and unpaused the movie, letting the movie play in the background while she stared down at her notebook, uncapping her pen as she began to write on a new empty page.

Male leads

Derrick Cohen

-The playboy

-Has good food

[Already met him]

He currently seems like he's not interested in Emilia at te moment but it might take a take a bit more time for his feelings to develop for Emilia.

-He fell for Emilia because she empathised for him because of his lack of affection from parents (Not only does he have father issues but he also have mother issues)

-I think a way to think of this is to help him amend his relationship with his parents or just help him in any other way if it's not likely to happen (amending his parental relationship)

Raine wrote continuously in her notebook as she noted the little details she remembered about him, he was one of her original characters, so of course she knows a lot about him that wasn't even mentioned inside her book.