Chapter - 1

" I do ". Mr. ( Your crush name ), do you take y/n as your lawfully wedded wife,

" I do ". OMG, I can't believe I am married to my true love.

" Come on, you gonna be late ". You heard your friend Airry shouting.
You opened your eyes and saw it was 7:40 am and you have an interview in 20 minutes.
You quickly got dressed and thankfully you took your shower before sleeping.

[ You are a graduate searching for some internship. But you haven't got any and when you finally reached at place you had interview someone already got the position. ]

Now, you just with your couple hundred pounds in your bank account went to a nearby cafe and had your coffee and a sandwich.

On your way home, you were thinking about a way to pay your rent and bills when you saw,
5 skinny boys in some peculiar black overcoat and mask as they were undercover for some mission.
You kind of ignored it until you realised they were following you.
You reached your building gate and so do they.

You were about to call police and were scared right when one of them grabbed your hand.

You looked at his hand and saw so many rings and little fingers. You had an idea of him being jimin of BTS but you shrugged it off but unconsciously you mumbled his name. JIMIN pfft.

He actually replied and said, yes!
Then others joined and

" Yes, we are BTS, Can we talk inside "
.
( BTS wasn't really famous at that time, but you were already into k-pop so. )

Hi,
Hope you doing good.
Just reminding that this story has a little different concept. Not the regular mafia or prof. Type concept. But I hope you enjoy.

Vote, comment, like

Vote, comment, like ... ~ meow.
Gummy smile please.