Chapter - 6

* Yoongi to have a better imagination *

.
.
.

* You went to sleep *
.
.
Tonight was different. He held you as soon as the lights went off. He started cuddling you spooning your small figure inside his toned body.

It was so dreamy, and you couldn't stop smiling.
He was snuggling his face on your neck every once in a while. Ever so softly, ever so cutely.

He slowly slid down his hand from your waist down, which made you tingly and shivery but also a bit scared.

But you were to weak and melted to resist his touch.

But he started to look for your hand.

" Is this your left hand "

he said whispering in your ear blowing out hot air onto your neck, holding your left hand with ring.

"Yes" you replied breathily.

He took out your ring and started looking for your right hand.

You placed your right hand on his hand.
He slid the ring on your ring finger,

And slowly and carefully put one of his hands under your head and pulled you even closer leaving no space for air in between.

You started adjusting yourself to get comfortable in his embrace.
Soon you heard heavy breaths from yoongi hitting your sweet spot. You wanted to moan but you didn't but also didn't wanted to move your neck from there.

You turned towards him assuming he is asleep, but his eyes were half open.
He gave a slight smile.

Gathering all the courage you said
" I feel... But he cut you in between giving you a very little and light and feathery peck on your lips.

" I told you kitten, I believe in expressing more than the words.

I feel exactly same. The same fire and passion and at the same calmness when I am with you. I like you.
Don't know but have this feeling of togetherness and love and future that I never had before."