Chapter - 2

"Can we talk inside?" Jimin said.

You were confused, but you were sure there's nothing dangerous, So you let'em in.

You have always been an Army and this encounter with BTS. You were constantly thinking about how to talk what to do but not anymore.

When you opened your door, your side of the room was super messy, but your friend Airry wasn't there and you found a note on your table saying

— " I am out for some work, call me if you need something. I won't be able to come back before 2 -3 weeks. SORRY LOVE. "

You felt helpless and started cleaning you stuff and allowed them to sit

" What's the actual matter? " You asked.

"Well, sooomeeone wanted to hang around without telling the management, and now we are lost." Jimin said.

Jungkook made a sassy face and replied defending himself saying " Ohh! Didn't sooomeeone enjoyed that and taehyung said that he knew the way "

( They started fighting themselves completely ignoring your presence ).

Tae :- ( puppy eyes getting bigger ) I didn't say this area's way, I mean, I knew the wayyy...

Yoongi :- * dramatic sigh *

Just when Namjoon stood up and apologized you about disturbing you like that.

But in your mind you knew that in your about to be shitty day this was something really nice.

You told Namjoon not to apologise and asked for some water or tea.

Everyone asked for water other than jimin who gave you specific instructions about how he wants his tea to be.

Then you went to the kitchen when you heard some footsteps.
You turned around to see yoongi.
You gave a smile like "anything you need".

Yoongi :- umm, uhh... Coffee. Coffee. Can I have coffee please.

" Sure " you said. How would you like it, you further asked.

"Simple iced." Yoongi said.
"Okhaayii" you said comforting him, as he seemed to be a bit uncomfortable.

You took water and ice on a tray and heard Namjoon talking with management.

" We are literally miles away from the dorms " Namjoon on phone.

" So your first time in LA ". You asked.

Jungkook :- yes, we were actually on a pretty long vacation.

Then suddenly admist all the chaos LA weather took a turn and it started raining heavily followed by thundering and lightning.

The manager ( only one manager because he was also bodyguard before ) called back and told that roads are blocked due to sudden weather change and a bridge collapsed on the way. So now you are kinda struck.
It might take time as all the staff that managed BTS was also on a vacation after years.