Epilogue :- part 2 ( final )

* you were clueless, but followed the interviewer *

Soon he led you to a room, you never knew was in your office building.
When you read the label on the entrance, it said ' Only company authorities '.

Your heart started pounding hard, thinking about what kind of interview it could be.
But anyways you went inside.

There was a man sitting on a chair turned away from you.

?? :- Where do you belong to? ( A really deep and raspy voice created this sound of words. )

You were extremely tensed and nervous but ultimately started answering the strange question.

Y/n :- I am from ... Wait, Babe!?.
Suga :- Bold.

( Chair turning )

Suga :- You belong to me babygirl. Note that.
Y/n :- Why would I do that ?
Suga :- * mouth click * no, no, no. Babygirl,
( standing up from his chair and moving towards you )
You don't talk to your boss like that.
Y/n :- ( Realisation hits and you become aware of the situation now ).

Suga :-
( standing behind you and slightly brushing his finger through your hair and smelling your scent, he burries his nose under your hair strands near you hair. )
Once again baby, where do you belong to, or whome do you belong to More like?

" Well, I want to appreciate your boldness to directly call me babe, when you had no idea I was here. " Suga added .

Y/n :- You

-Just when you took his name, he turned you around and started kissing you. Slow but rough.
Constantly and every moment switching between your upper and lower lip, he help your face with both hands.
You kissed him back switching lips at the same speed. You held his neck with both hands. He shifted his hands from your face to your waist and pulled you closer.

Now playing with your lips like it's apocalypse, he slowly took you towards his chair without breaking the kiss and made you sit on his chair.

You both pulled back and catched your breathes with red lips.

He kneeled in front of you and started admiring you and brushing your cheeks with his thumb.
Suddenly all the playful naughtiness on his face disappeared and changed into a soft expression.
* Talk about the duality, pfft ~ *.

" I missed you babe, just talking and chatting through phone is not enough now. I want to see you, touch you and feel you and cherish you everyday by keeping you by my side always. Everyday you made me fall in love with you even more. " yoongi said in a verge of breaking voice.

The shine of emotions and love never leaving his eyes and your brain never leaving his words of confession.

" Yoongi, I love you too. " You replied and leaned towards yoongi and kissed his forehead and brushed his hair.

' You see how we have soaked each other in our love. You have started to actually started to express through words and action. And me, I just wanna sit in front of you and watch you talking and show my love '

That's it, it was enough for yoongi's trapped tears to break the last film of barrier. You both started laughing with tears.

Yoongi :- I told you, I will come to take you with me forever.
Y/n :- You finally took a wholesome moment to just and just adore your man, your man, still processing.

( Umm... Same but hair colour is changed and hairs are a little more grown. He was wearing a black suit with a yellow shirt. Perfectly set back hair. His feline eyes perfectly shaped, his forehead exposed. )

Yoongi :- what?

Yoongi :- what?....Oh! want me *giggles*
Y/n :- No! Just admiring you and making sure this is real.

Yoongi booped your nose and intertwined his fingers with yours and told you that he was always yours and just yours.

" Are you really my boss " y/n asked.
" Ahh ! Not really. We are in different departments and I work there, am not any kind of boss " he replied laughing.

---------&

You startes working there in the same company. You also took him to meet Airry and she also met other boys and you all get along really well.
---
And just like that y/n and yoongi admist all the chaos and occasional fights and tempers and reason for others to give up found some ways to fall in love even more.

A/n :-
And finally that's it guys. The last part. Check my other stories, going really great and interesting with every chapter.

http://surl.li/fucti

li/fucti

Love you.