Epilogue pt 1

Your dress and you baby.

?? :- Finally, I will get to meet him

Y/n :- At least wait for my promotion announcement first.
?? :- I will meet them. Can you set one of
them up for me.
Y/n :- What are you crazy Airry?

Airry :- What, ....okay sorry.
Wait, what? Why am I even the one to say sorry. I'll not take your apology till I meet Suga and others. I leave this girl for 1 week and she ends up already engaged from years. Interesting.

———

" Next is, Miss y/n. With her hard work and determination and her young creative mind she led the company to the path of success many times. She deserves this promotion " MC announces.

Airry claps for you and you slightly bowing to your seniors and co workers in the audience stood up and headed towards the stage. Feeling proud of yourself you went up on the stage and took your bonus and a little badge that one of your female boss' made you wear.
You posed for the picture and thanked the CEO who himself gave you the badge and the bonus on special appraisal ceremony.

Just when you thought this was over and was walking off the stage,

" Ms y/n there's something more to this "
You CEO boss added.

" I would appreciate if you join us later in the main board room " he said and left with a smile.

Your heart started fluttering at his words as no one and especially employees near your position weren't ever allowed in the main board room.

You went back at the audience and felt a lot of side eyes but also a few genuine eyes. And one pair of happiest eyes

* ( I will always be the happiest for you kiwis. Did you breathe today, I am so proud of you. ) * — okay bye —

Happiest Airry. " I am so proud of you my girl " she slowly muttered.

Your eyes started shining with the outbursting emotions.

Soon the ceremony was over. You went to washroom to fix your dress and makeup.

* In front of mirror, Patting your face lightly with tissue and retouching the lipstick and fixing hair. *

?? :- I wonder what's waiting for you in the board room, I mean whose waiting.
* Coughs lightly *

Y/n :- * popping your lips with self confidence * umm, Do I know you, lady ?

Well, you can accompany me for sure to check, only to get kicked out.

Perfect~. You said calmly and walked out 'walking in cursive'. Smirking to yourself.

What you didn't know was there was Airry in one of the washrooms.

She came out and rushed to find you before you go to the board room.
Airry :- oh my sassy queen.
Y/n :- what!
Airry :- I was there, I heard you.
Y/n :- oh that bitch.
Airry :- Holy spirit! I wonder where my y/n is getting that sassyness and a big savage ass from. * Wink *
Y/n :- You understood and blushed.
'stop'.

Airry :- *looking at you with adorable eyes. Patting and brushing your hair* I am proud of you. Be safe, even without me. I'll visit you. I love you. My sister. Work hard but take breaks. I'll always miss you, don't forget me.

( That's it. I am shipping us. )
.
.

Y/n :- * clearly confused *  crazy girl.

( Aww my innocent girl )

.
.

.
.

You take your steps forward in the direction of the main board room. Your heart beats increasing with every successive step you took.

Finally 2 steps away from the board room. You took a deep breat

* INHAAALEEEE * * EXHAAALEEEE *

You step inside the room with a smile hiding your nervousness.

CEO :- We feel honoured that you chose our employee for such a great post in your company. * Imagine whatever your dream is *
Oh ! Here she is.
Y/n, meet the CEO of Hybe.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hitman bang

Bang pd :- Hello Ms. Y/n. Nice to meet you.
Y/n :- ( somehow trying to process everything )
Hello sir. Nice to meet you too.
Bang pd :- I heard about your great work from your boss and also from our artists.
BTS. I am from a entertainment company from south korea. We have a band under our labels. BTS. They are doing great in south korea. Soon, maybe the world will know them.
But somehow they knew about your company and your work.

— you started wondering about all this in a tiny corner of your mind. Suddenly it Kicks in and you remember something. Airry's words.
She might be aware of this. She was crying multiple times from last night everytime she looked at you and now you know why. Your eyes reflected your emotions, crystals of mixed emotions—

Bang pd :- you don't wanna work with us ? ( Adjusting his blazer. )

Y/n :- No it's not like that. I am so happy and honoured.

Bang pd :- So, without any delay, get your transfer certificate and my team will take you tomorrow.
Y/n :- Thank you so much sir.

* Soon after some discussion the meeting ended and your were leaving the room. *

Interviewer from hybe :- Ms. Y/n, you have one more interview left.
Follow me.

Hey kiwis.
Do you like it. What do you think, tell me in the comments. Like and vote.

Also I am planning on starting a new one shot book. And I'll write those as per your requests within 1 and a half day of your request.
You can start commanding me on your fantasies, but only in comment sections.

Adiós.